High-school For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

35a49b38c63181a712d5139a6248eed1.jpg
pic of kirby

DAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMM *drool* writer is gonna think the etcher is HAWT xD lmfao what is wrong with me

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

AkwardWriter said:
The only thing I am confused about is how does he get the tendrils???
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
Curse(Kinda)..... Too hard to explain... I'd get a nose bleed

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]same here and humans normally don't have tendrils shooting out of his mouth
Also how do you get jack out of jasper

[/QUOTE]
Shhhhh its a secret

[QUOTE="The Jackal]Noo I'd get a nose bleed

[/QUOTE]
FUCK THE NOSE BLEED!! TELL ME U PERVERTED PERSON! xD

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

AkwardWriter said:
FUCK THE NOSE BLEED!! TELL ME U PERVERTED PERSON! xD
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
1. How am I perverted

2. Fine calm yourself

3. It was planted there by an archangel hoping it would corrupt him (that was a short sumary but I ain't gonna go into detail not even for 100 cookies)

[QUOTE="The Jackal]1. How am I perverted
2. Fine calm yourself

3. It was planted there by an archangel hoping it would corrupt him (it didn't)

[/QUOTE]
1. Idk I'm just a really awkward human being and every time someone says nosebleed I think it's a perverted thought

2. Haha me? Calm? Ur funny

3. How does that cause nosebleed? I'm retarded... So.. Yeah... Explain how that causes nosebleed...

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

AkwardWriter said:
1. Idk I'm just a really awkward human being and every time someone says nosebleed I think it's a perverted thought
2. Haha me? Calm? Ur funny

3. How does that cause nosebleed? I'm retarded... So.. Yeah... Explain how that causes nosebleed...

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
I just editted my post to tell you :D

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]
xD you do know arch Angels are good right you mean a Arch Demon?

[/QUOTE]
Most people tell me Arch angels are evil (T-T Godam you timothy from school)

AkwardWriter said:
.... How bout for 1 thousand cookies... Then would you tell???
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
I TOLD YOU THE BASICS THATS ALL YOU GET TO KNOW !

AkwardWriter said:
.... How bout for 1 thousand cookies... Then would you tell???
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
...... Am I in ? C:

Yeah... Just put up a cs... And maybe I'll accept if it is good... Or maybe I'm a bitch... Jk just put a cs and I'll check it out...

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Oh hey aren't you from the other supernatural highschool roleplay, I read abit of it and I swear you were there

[QUOTE="The Jackal]Oh hey aren't you from the other supernatural highschool roleplay, I read abit of it and I swear you were there

[/QUOTE]
Who me? Yah xD ))

Full Name:

Amelia Mori

Nickname:

None unless given in RP

Race:

Human

Appearance:

anime-girl-black-and-white-blue-eyes-black-hair-Favim.com-852125.png

19745c022f8dfcf6c43e63e44e1fe082.jpg

Personality:

Because of her constant headaches and her embarrassment towards her abilities (her lack of control over them) Amelia likes to keep her distance if possible as she is regularly irritable and dismissive, but if she's near someone she knows well and accepts them, she's quite fun loving.

Backstory:

Amelia lived at home with her moderately wealthy family in Ireland (she has an Irish accent) her father was accepting of her talents but her stepmother and step siblings weren't accepting of her powers once they found out making Amelia was very close with her father. He passed away when she was 12 and her stepmother didn't want her in the house saying she was bothersome and had bad blood, she was left hoping from boarding school to boarding school as her family refused to let her stay at home. She got expelled from her last school (which she doesn't like to talk about) and is now transferring

here.

Skill: She can remember anything and everything, she never forgets. She's a good cook.

Power:

- Telekinesis

- Can manipulate and possess objects.

Important Note:

Amelia has little to no control of her powers meaning they don't work when she wants them to, rendering them pretty useless, when stressed or nervous (or it happens every so often anyways) she will get a power surge which normally results in her getting a severe headache and passing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Full Name:
Amelia Mori

Nickname:

None unless given in RP

Race:

Human

Appearance:

anime-girl-black-and-white-blue-eyes-black-hair-Favim.com-852125.png

19745c022f8dfcf6c43e63e44e1fe082.jpg

Personality:

Because of her constant headaches and her embarrassment towards her abilities (her lack of control over them) Amelia likes to keep her distance if possible as she is regularly irritable and dismissive, but if she's near someone she knows well and accepts them, she's quite fun loving.

Backstory:

Amelia lived at home with her moderately wealthy family in Ireland (she has an Irish accent) her father was accepting of her talents but her stepmother and step siblings weren't accepting of her powers once they found out making Amelia was very close with her father. He passed away when she was 12 and her stepmother didn't want her in the house saying she was bothersome and had bad blood, she was left hoping from boarding school to boarding school as her family refused to let her stay at home. She got expelled from her last school (which she doesn't like to talk about) and is now transferring

here.

Skill: She can remember anything and everything, she never forgets. She's a good cook.

Power:

- Telekinesis

- Can manipulate and possess objects.

Important Note:

Amelia has little to no control of her powers meaning they don't work when she wants them to, rendering them pretty useless, when stressed or nervous (or it happens every so often anyways) she will get a power surge which normally results in her getting a severe headache and passing out.
Amelia is accepted... And not just because her first name is like Karen Gillian's in doctor who when her and *insert actor of Rory's char name here* are the companions for Matt Smith aka 11th doctor.... I'm a very lame person xD

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Am I the only one that thinks grandma's pic for Zoe is Karen Gillian?????

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back