• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

RoleGirl

it is war in the world and the maffia is trying to hunt down thouse who has special powers. A lots of parents have send their kids to the only safe place they know exist "the School for special Kids" you can be what ever rase you want. The students there is trying to build a new life, or trying to build up a plan for how to save their relatives. But that is all up to you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian walks up to the big school entrence and looks at it for a while. So this is suppose to be my new home? Well there is no other choice then to hold out... He thinks while he look around to see if he can find anyone else around here

Revnoir was sitting on a pitch-black stool that seemed to be made of some sort of string or clothing material. It was under a small tree, and he was facing away from the entrance. Silently sipping coffee, he looked around. Nothing too special here other than the sheer size of the building... What a disappointment. He scowled and yawned. It was really too early for his liking, but he had his dependable coffee with him so he wouldn't pass out.

Adrian looks around and sees the guy who is sitting under the tree and drinking something. He starts walking against the guy. "You new here to?" He says with a polite smile.

Revnoir, not expecting anyone to approach him, looked up at the figure who did. "Yeah, did you need something?" He tried not to be too passive aggressive, but it was a little hard when he hadn't gotten more than a few hours of sleep.

Adrian raises his eyebrow "I was just wondering if you were new here, cuz you know people like us has to stick together in times like this... But if you want to be alone then... Fine I won't brother you" he says and turns around and waves his hand in the air.

When Max stepped out of his car he sighed. Max had mixed emotions for this place, he wanted to make new friends, but he also wished he could be alone reading a one of his new books. We walked up to the door, ignoring the two under the tree, ready to get his schedule.

Saikoro was oblivious to the world. Her nose was buried in a manga, and she had no idea that she had reached school. However, reality came crashing down on her when she hit a tree. "Ow..." She said, rubbing her forhead as she put her manga down. She noticed that there were three boys there, one sitting under the tree, another walking away from it, and the third just walking towards the school.

A light blush painted her face as she realised how stupid she must have looked. She looked down, and mumbled a small "Sorry." She herself wasn't sure who she was apologising to.

The tree? One of these three students? Baka! Why are you such an idiot?!

@Grimmlock @RoleGirl @Umbra Regalia

Adrian sees the new boy who just arrived and hears a 'duff' behind him and turns around, he sees this girl who seems just have walked in to the tree. Well she must have her thoughts some where else... Cute. He thinks and smile at the girl and then turns to the boy who was walking againt the entrence "hay you! Can you stop for a minute and come here to help me with something?"

@Grimmlock @Umbra Regalia @Ashaficent

Max turns back and stopped, "Sure, what is it?" He asked. Max felt a little weird already talking to people but he tried his best to not make this awkward.

Adrian hurry to max and point at the guy under the tree "well you see he, is not so very nice, and I think that, that girl (pointing at the girl) will get in trouble if you don't help me get that guy in a better mood" he smiles and looks a bit crazy

Max squinted and looked at him, trying to find the logic in what he was saying "oookeyy" Max said confused as he walked over to Revnoir

Deciding that it was safer to keep her nose out of her manga, which she would finish another time, and seeing how creepy these boys were acting, Saikoro silently walked past the boys towards the school. I can't believe I acted like such a moron... She internally slapped herself.

(Anyone alive?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian stops the cute little girl who tries to pass them and says "Does this cute little candy have a name?" he smiles and licks his lips and blotting his vampire teeth to her, in an act of trying to be scarie

Narrowing her eyes at the weird guy, Saikoro responded, "My name is Saikoro. And..." Summoning her scythe, she pushed him away with the rod end. "I suggest you don't come any closer." She finished her sentence.

@RoleGirl

Adrian holds up his hands and smiles "I'm sorry, I was just kidding, I only drink from sexpartners and humans" the he puts his hands down and bows infor her. "I am Adrian, at your service" he smiles

Revnoir had ignored Adrian's comment about 'people like us need to stay together' or whatever and continued to look around. He did listen to what the others were saying, it wasn't as if he had zoned out. These people probably think I'm rude, obviously they cant read the situation very well. Revnoir sipped at his coffee while his black threads weaved their way through the grass to set up little tripwires all around the tree. Why not have a little fun with the idiots while he was there, right? Some of his thinner strings wrapped themselves around Adrian's ankles un-noticeably (<- that's a word, right?)

Max went inside and pick up his scedual then came back out and sat in a shadow by the wall. He then put in his earbuds and started listening to his music ignoring everyone else

Saikoro let her scythe vanish. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Adrian." She noticed the boy who was sitting under the tree using magic - she could just feel it, like a chill in her spine. She felt suspicious, and decided to be weary of the boy. She also noticed the other boy from earlier coming outside and disappearing into the shadows.

"Well," she told Adrian, "I have to get going now. Get my schedule and stuff. See you!" She started to walk towards the entrance, this time she hopefully wouldn't be interrupted.

Adrian was just focusing on the cute girl. He turns around after her "can you atleast tell me your name?" He smiles very polite at her. Unaware of the shadow threads around his ankles

Saikoro smiled softly. "It's Saikoro." She continued walking towards the entrance, but not before sneaking a glance back at Adrian.

Revnoir sneered and the threads tightened, tripping anyone who was tangled in them. He didn't bother to look at Adrian, who he knew was going to trip. All he did was laugh to himself at the person who fell.

Adrian was just about to walk when he trips and hits his knee against a rock, a "ouff" slips out of him and then he swores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back