• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {Hi!! Always OPEN!!} ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ - Your charries' lost posts... (Adv/Lit)

Hi!!

It's me. I'm the problem. It's me.

Actually do you have a popstar charrie you just craaaave to write about!? Well today is your lucky day, friend! You will never find a lower price anywhere! Come write with me for only: $Free Nonety-None!! Yay!

Link in the OP!

Hi!!

You were today's year old when you realized you have too many charries and you wanna post for them. Well you can post! Like as in right now! With me! Come join!

Link in the OP!!

Hi!!

Are you new to the site? Feelin like you need to flex that creative muscle but don't have a rp to join? Don't even have it it in you to make a charrie sheet?

Well, have I gots News for you! Come join and you can satisfy that craving to post for your charrie! Can you write at least 300 words in your post? Do you just wanna Drop in drop out? Just say hi ooc and we all goods to get you posting! Yay!

Link in the OP!

Hi!!

Stop lurking! Start joining! No commitment! It's drop in drop out! Your charrie would so loooooooves to be heard! Aaaaaaaand Friendly and Positive vibes in the OoC too!

Link in the OP!

Hi!!

It's loooong weeeeeeek-end!! I will be busy! But! I dint forget you! Come join! Write for your charrie! I will check in when I can and i will still drop a shiny heart on your post k? 💖

...shiny "heart-on" your "post". Ya girls comments go "haaaaard" yo! /giggedy lol

Hi!!

Well now. So like no one liked the giggedy eh? K well all goods cuz Last day of long weekend! Still time to post up for your charrie before irl gets ya! If not all goods too cuz I'll be back in a couple weeks to bug ya to join once it all settles down!

Like comment and subscribe! Erybody that does helps the algorithm drive traffic to this Interest chk!

Link in the OP. Sexies click it, suckers can stick it lol

Hi!!

Its been a couple weeks. So hows things post Labour day? Wrong! You just realized you wanna post for a charrie that you reeeeeally wanna post for! Join up and yes, you too can post rn!

Link in OP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back