• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow Signup

Salex said:
well i see your point youngx, in a pinch though he could hold himself off
and also, strategy won't make much help in here though... you really can't use strategy to a man that can kill anything in one punch (a god basically), another man which can go toe-to-toe with the previously mentioned character in a beetle outfit (also another god), a girl that can kill anything in one touch (kind of a god?), and... somebody who can control purple fire... trust me i don't know either but @JPax42 says uera can

stand againts one punch man so... you have to trust her word on that xD
Hue. I'm not sure about Uera standing against One Punch man. Seems kind of a stretch based on his CS hue.

Salex said:
well i see your point youngx, in a pinch though he could hold himself off
and also, strategy won't make much help in here though... you really can't use strategy to a man that can kill anything in one punch (a god basically), another man which can go toe-to-toe with the previously mentioned character in a beetle outfit (also another god), a girl that can kill anything in one touch (kind of a god?), and... somebody who can control purple fire... trust me i don't know either but @JPax42 says uera can stand againts one punch man so... you have to trust her word on that xD
Someone mentioned anti hero weapons so I'm useing that to introduce my character

YoungX said:
Hue. I'm not sure about Uera standing against One Punch man. Seems kind of a stretch based on his CS hue.
yeah...

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]Someone mentioned anti hero weapons so I'm useing that to introduce my character

[/QUOTE]
anti hero weapons are extremely unlikely to work though, since all heroes are OP basically a gun won't work... but good luck though! i think your character still can fight others like bolt, ray or others

Salex said:
yeah...
anti hero weapons are extremely unlikely to work though, since all heroes are OP basically a gun won't work... but good luck though! i think your character still can fight others like bolt, ray or others
I thought of the gear as more like powered armor to put normal men on the same level as them and gear ment to nullify powers

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]I thought of the gear as more like powered armor to put normal men on the same level as them and gear ment to nullify powers

[/QUOTE]
normal men no matter how much they try can't go up with gods... that's why luckily op chars are heroes and not villains because that'll probably be very annoying xD but still, batman ever went toe-to-toe with superman, a human can go head on with a god... the chances of the human winning are decimals to none but you get the idea

Hero

Appearance:

Little-Anime-Girls-Wallpapers.jpg

Her eyes are a pale grey since she's blind.

Name: Abigail Winsler

Hero Name: None

Group (Optional): None

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Human

Status (Single, Married, etc.): Dating Flynn

Height: 5'8"

Personality: Abby is timid, sweet, and nice. Yet, when she's in a bad mood, she's extremely volatile.

Powers:

-A touch of her right hand can bring anything to life.

-A touch of her left hand can give crippling disabilities.

Weakness:

-Blind

-Things she animates can be corrupted by evil or malicious thoughts.

Abilities:

-Enhanced senses, besides her sight.

Quillicious said:
Hero
Appearance:

Little-Anime-Girls-Wallpapers.jpg

Her eyes are a pale grey since she's blind.

Name: Abigail Winsler

Hero Name: None

Group (Optional): None

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Human

Status (Single, Married, etc.): Dating Flynn

Height: 5'8"

Personality: Abby is timid, sweet, and nice. Yet, when she's in a bad mood, she's extremely volatile.

Powers:

-A touch of her right hand can bring anything to life.

-A touch of her left hand can give crippling disabilities.

Weakness:

-Blind

-Things she animates can be corrupted by evil or malicious thoughts.

Abilities:

-Enhanced senses, besides her sight.
(Accepted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back