• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow Signup

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]"You mean like your face isn't?"

[/QUOTE]
Have this c:

tumblr_o51ds6ehwE1um6o9ao1_500.jpg

Anti-hero

Appearance:

ClGhwffVEAAYVqs.jpg

Name: Uera

Anti-Hero Name: ???

Group (Optional): None

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: ??? looks like a human mutant

Status (Single, Married, etc.): Single

Height: 6'4

Personality: Uera is a brave, protective young adult male who rushes into any situation head-first. Trades intelligence and things in favor of pure courage. This also reflects outwards as he is a confident guy, overall. He's protective because he has a sister

Powers:

Enhanced Coordination - Uera is exceptionally coordinated

Enhanced Strength - Uera is strong enough to lift about two whales at the most

Enhanced Speed - While this isn't to Kaera's degree, he is able to move very fast

Flight - Uera never bothered to hone this skill, but it's in his blood to be able to fly.

Purple Torch - Uera can create and manipulate purple flames, and even mastered the control not to burn his clothes off.

Telekinesis - Uera can channel his unused flight energy into forms of telekinesis that deliver force (he can't lift objects, etc)

Weakness:

Overconfidence - Uera is overconfident. Given.

People he care about - Will succumb to the will if you get to someone he cares about

Shotguns - Isn't particularly nifty when dealing with shotguns

Weapons - Unskilled with most weapons, save for swords.

Poor - Needs money, a home, and skills

Lacks education - No education

Abilities:

Swordsmanship - Skilled with a sword, or bladed weapon

Origin:

Other: Kaera's older brother

Job: None in particular

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Anti-hero
Appearance:

ClGhwffVEAAYVqs.jpg

Name: Uera

Anti-Hero Name: ???

Group (Optional): None

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: ??? looks like a human mutant

Height: 6'6

Personality: Uera is a brave, protective young adult male who rushes into any situation head-first. Trades intelligence and things in favor of pure courage. This also reflects outwards as he is a confident guy, overall. He's protective because he has a sister

Powers:

Enhanced Coordination - Uera is exceptionally coordinated

Enhanced Strength - Uera is strong enough to lift about two whales at the most

Enhanced Speed - While this isn't to Kaera's degree, he is able to move very fast

Flight - Uera never bothered to hone this skill, but it's in his blood to be able to fly.

Purple Torch - Uera can create and manipulate purple flames, and even mastered the control not to burn his clothes off.

Telekinesis - Uera can channel his unused flight energy into forms of telekinesis that deliver force (he can't lift objects, etc)

Weakness:

Overconfidence - Uera is overconfident. Given.

People he care about - Will succumb to the will if you get to someone he cares about

Shotguns - Isn't particularly nifty when dealing with shotguns

Weapons - Unskilled with most weapons, save for swords.

Poor - Needs money, a home, and skills

Lacks education - No education

Abilities:

Swordsmanship - Skilled with a sword, or bladed weapon

Origin:

Other: Kaera's older brother

Job: None in particular

@Shammy the Shamrock
basically a stupid steve rogers minus the shield? seems fair enough xD

Salex said:
basically a stupid steve rogers minus the shield? seems fair enough xD
PFFT AT LEAST I HAVE A ORIGINAL CHARACTER WAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF SAITAMA GENJI AND REX >_<

*breaks down crying*

JPax42 said:
PFFT AT LEAST I HAVE A ORIGINAL CHARACTER WAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF SAITAMA GENJI AND REX >_<
*breaks down crying*
somebody's on their period....

SALEX, MANNERS

JPax42 said:
Actually that was a week ag-

TMI! TOOO MUCH INFO!!!!
a week ago... so steven, scratch that and use that data to compare our analysis on the schedule theory predi-... nevermind, we should talk somewhere safer

agreed, no one must know of our project....

Salex said:
a week ago... so steven, scratch that and use that data to compare our analysis on the schedule theory predi-... nevermind, we should talk somewhere safer

agreed, no one must know of our project....
Um. Are you trying to predict my periods? HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAH SOMEONE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS @.@ YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN THEN YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN THEN IT SNEAKS UP ON YOU!

Or you're pregnant and it just says "f this"

JPax42 said:
Um. Are you trying to predict my periods? HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAH SOMEONE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS @.@ YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN THEN YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN THEN IT SNEAKS UP ON YOU!
I forgot I'm a slave here too. Hue. I gave you a cookie

JPax42 said:
exactly, i try to predict them so i know when to mess or not to mess with a woman...

because when their periods come, they turn to a devil so much so, it makes satan tremble in fear...

Anti-Hero

Appearance:

anime-anime-art-anime-boy-anime-guy-Favim.com-2941040.jpg

Name: "Parker. Just Parker, thanks."

Anti-Hero Name: "I wish I could make a name as creative as the rest of these losers' names, but, sadly, I can't. Again, just Parker."

Sexuality: "Dicks are for chicks."

Race: "Is that even a necessary question?"

Gender: "I'm a guy, dipshit. Yeah, I know. It's hard to tell these days."

Height: 6'0"

Personality: "Sarcasm is my first language. Besides that, it doesn't really matter."

Power: "Well, any idea or phrase that comes out of my mouth can do stuff depending on what I say and how I do it. Also, I know what this is, however unoriginal I might be for it."

Abilities: "Quick-witted and sharp-tongued."

Goals: "Make everyone feel bad about themselves."

Quillicious said:
Anti-Hero
Appearance:

anime-anime-art-anime-boy-anime-guy-Favim.com-2941040.jpg

Name: "Parker. Just Parker, thanks."

Anti-Hero Name: "I wish I could make a name as creative as the rest of these losers' names, but, sadly, I can't. Again, just Parker."

Sexuality: "Dicks are for chicks."

Race: "Is that even a necessary question?"

Gender: "I'm a guy, dipshit. Yeah, I know. It's hard to tell these days."

Height: 6'0"

Personality: "Sarcasm is my first language. Besides that, it doesn't really matter."

Power: "Well, any idea or phrase that comes out of my mouth can do stuff depending on what I say and how I do it. Also, I know what this is, however unoriginal I might be for it."

Abilities: "Quick-witted and sharp-tongued."

Goals: "Make everyone feel bad about themselves."
("DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS" I'M DYING (*^*))

Hero

Appearance:

c091312d7578e322925851ea691cc38f.jpg

Name: Miles Ezek

Hero Name: Hurricane

Group (Optional): "I have my own group! Me!"

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: "Human....I think?"

Height: 5'9

Personality: Miles is very cocky and seems to be always seeking attention of some kind, good or bad. He is always showing off and it's very hard to change his mind when he puts his mind to it. A big flaw is how arrogant he is, taking on foes much stronger than him even when he knows it.

Powers: Telekinesis:

-Allows him to float or fly

-Move objects

-Fling himself at high speeds

Weakness: He does have a limit when it comes to fight and using his powers too much can give him a massive headache. He can still be hurt by normal things like bullets, blades etc.

Abilities: Enhanced Senses

Origin: Miles lived a normal life, had a family, cat and a sister. One night he was sleeping when a burglar came in and tried to rob them. The burglar came in through Miles room and shot a bullet towards his head. The bullet didn't hit as Miles was able to stop it mid flight. The guy kept shooting til he was out....which did nothing as they just stayed in mid flight. Miles saw that he controlled the bullets and with the flick of his finger they shot back and killed the guy. Since at the time Miles was young he believed himself to be a freak so he ran away that same night. Forgetting the directions he just wandered aimlessly using his powers for simple jobs, he became a hero and used these powers to stop the evil in the world. Now he's Hurricane with a ego as strong as his powers.

Other: (Optional): Loves cats! "Yes I know it's not much but still...."

Job: (Optional): Musician

Hero

Appearance:

original.jpg

I EAT CRAYONS AND THROW UP RAINBOWS!

Name: Sammy Ezek

Hero Name: RAINBOW!

Group (Optional): THE KRAZY KRAYON KREW! (Don't hate me for the name ;- ;)

Sexuality: Bucket

Race: Human?

Status (Single, Married, etc.): SINGLE BUT NOT READY TO MINGLE!

Height: 7-2 ' 6+3

Personality: I'm fast, like REALLY fast. I'm jumpier than a bunny on crack. People say i'm always happy when I have my pills.....but then again they say I can be very sad without them. That i'll cry for hours on end and-Hang on a second *Takes pills* I'M GOOD!

Powers:

ANYTHING I DRAW COMES TO LIFE! *Draws Rainbow Whale which flies away* DON'T LEAVE! PWEASE ;(

Weakness: BOOM BOOMS! SLICE SLICE! AND BANG BANGS!

Abilities: I'm very athletic and can usually think on my feet. *Looks down at feet* I GOT AN IDEA!

Origin: I lived a normal life with a bro and family. A burglar came and was killed by bro but he left AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME! I went into a deep depression so the doctors gave me happy pills. A year later I drew a colorful sloth that came to life, it wandered around and that is when I learned of my powers. I used them to help me around the house but then the depression kicked in. I took more of the pills and one night I woke up to see the house gone and everyone vanished. I wander around now, drawing and helping people as a hobby.

Other: (Optional): I'm related to Hurricane....my big dumb bro. I don't do simple math, I like to let you figure it out. I LOVE BABY SLOTHS c:

Job: (Optional): Does artist count?

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Hero
Appearance:

original.jpg

I EAT CRAYONS AND THROW UP RAINBOWS!

Name: Sammy Ezek

Hero Name: RAINBOW!

Group (Optional): THE KRAZY KRAYON KREW! (Don't hate me for the name ;- ;)

Sexuality: Bucket

Race: Human?

Status (Single, Married, etc.): SINGLE BUT NOT READY TO MINGLE!

Height: 7-2 ' 6+3

Personality: I'm fast, like REALLY fast. I'm jumpier than a bunny on crack. People say i'm always happy when I have my pills.....but then again they say I can be very sad without them. That i'll cry for hours on end and-Hang on a second *Takes pills* I'M GOOD!

Powers:

ANYTHING I DRAW COMES TO LIFE! *Draws Rainbow Whale which flies away* DON'T LEAVE! PWEASE ;(

Weakness: BOOM BOOMS! SLICE SLICE! AND BANG BANGS!

Abilities: I'm very athletic and can usually think on my feet. *Looks down at feet* I GOT AN IDEA!

Origin: I lived a normal life with a bro and family. A burglar came and was killed by bro but he left AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME! I went into a deep depression so the doctors gave me happy pills. A year later I drew a colorful sloth that came to life, it wandered around and that is when I learned of my powers. I used them to help me around the house but then the depression kicked in. I took more of the pills and one night I woke up to see the house gone and everyone vanished. I wander around now, drawing and helping people as a hobby.

Other: (Optional): I'm related to Hurricane....my big dumb bro. I don't do simple math, I like to let you figure it out. I LOVE BABY SLOTHS c:

Job: (Optional): Does artist count?

[/QUOTE]
(Fimbar: Happy pills are the best pills!!!!)

Anti-hero

Appearance:
2.jpg

Name: Nathan

Anti-Hero Name: The Wanderer

Group (Optional)Ridin solo

Sexuality: Straight

Race: White

Height: 6'2

Personality: Nathan is a guy just trying to survive is this harsh world. He will kill if he has to but he generally fights for good.

Powers: He can carry a huge amount of items in his trusty Pip-Boy. Along with carrying shit he can also pause time so that he can pick his shots in V.A.T.S. He has a large stockpile of Stimpaks that can heal most any wound instantaneously. He's also got a lot of sweet old tunes.

Weakness: If he freezes between loading screens or loses save data. Along with that if he gets overwhelmed and cannot get to his Pip-Boy fast enough he can die.

Abilities:

Strength - 4

Perception - 6

Endurance - 9

Charisma - 7

Intellegence - 5

Agility - 10

Luck - 9

Origin: Nathan grew up in a vault having to leave for supplies when he was 20. When he returned a few months later he found the vault empty of all people. He searched the wasteland for any signs of them for 6 years until finding a crashed alien space ship. Onboard he found a small device that when used transported him the this world of Heros.

Weapons - 10mm pistol - Combat shotgun - 50cal sniper rifle - Assault rifle - Combat knife - Fat Man (mini nuclear bomb launcher.)

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back