• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray jumped before Lui crawled back into the bag "Wha-*Sigh* Stay in the bag," she said putting it back on her back and walking up to Saitama. "I'm right here bro, I just got a cookie," she said eating a cookie and putting one in her bag.

@Salex @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray frowned "Uuuh books. I had to take my P.E. clothes when the last day ended," she said before her back ripped in half. Ray jumped and stood in front of Lui.

Lui jumped and stood up, he stared at the figure and held the cross on his neck. 'Don't you try anything,' he thought to himself, hiding behind Ray. He tried to wave at least but soon tucked his arm back near his side.

@Salex

Ray decided to introduce Lui "This is Lucifer Lecter, or as I have always called him Lui. I didn't want to leave him so he had to be under a bridge all summer so I decided to keep him. I didn't want to tell anyone because of this," she said grabbing a knife and trying to cut him to no avail. She used the cross on his neck to cut his hand, blood dripping from the wound.

Lui stayed silent before deciding to speak "This is the great Saitama, the guy you've been talking about." He whispered, seeing a nod from Ray. He looked at his wound and patched it up with some bandages in his pockets.

@Salex

Lui looked away "Nothing! Anyway hi, I am Lo-" he was cut off by Ray tugging on his arm. Her hand exposed, Lou just sighed and pulled away before extending his hand.

Ray smiled and showed off the death touch "He isn't affected since he is apparently a Demon, a FULL demon." She said putting her mitten back on "So bro, have any plans for today," she said walking right next to Saitama.

@Salex

Louis stood up it seemed he had fallen asleep he looked around the warehouse trying to find someone he heard talking that had to be what woke him up, as he looked around trying to find where it came from. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Quillicious said:
((*Shrug*
Mebbe left her watching TV I think. In Asstra mode.))
( xD )

'Astra' jumped down from the window and headed back to the warehouse. Where she promptly broke down another hole in the wall.

"I'M BACK~!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]( xD )
'Astra' jumped down from the window and headed back to the warehouse. Where she promptly broke down another hole in the wall.

"I'M BACK~!"

[/QUOTE]
Hibiki seemed to be in a daze, when all of a sudden 'Astra' comes through the wall. He then wonders how long this whole escapade will last and straights up asks her, "Do you even have a physical body?"

YoungX said:
Hibiki seemed to be in a daze, when all of a sudden 'Astra' comes through the wall. He then wonders how long this whole escapade will last and straights up asks her, "Do you even have a physical body?"
"Course I do! I just prefer this one." Astra cried, heading upstairs, preparing her flame.

Morgan kicked open the door of the warehouse, his cold gun drawn. He smiled, the lights glinting off his goggles.

'You guys aren't the most inconspicuous heroes, you know.'

Lui growled and removed his cross, he went up to the man, his hair red. "Nah, then again you aren't the scariest villain. What's with the guns," he said looking up, giving a innocent yet fake smile.

@Quillicious

Lui stood still "First off how did you know I was a demon, second I'm not a hero," he said looking up at him. He played with his cross before throwing it at the couch, he smiled again.

@Quillicious

'Your hair's red and that cross is probably used to keep your powers at bay. You're at the Heroes of Tomorrow headquarters without any supervision and you're not in a cell. Now move it or lose it, I'm not beneath icing you.'

@Shammy the Shamrock

Quillicious said:
'Your hair's red and that cross is probably used to keep your powers at bay. You're at the Heroes of Tomorrow headquarters without any supervision and you're not in a cell. Now move it or lose it, I'm not beneath icing you.'
@Shammy the Shamrock
Ty woke up and walked in to see the man holding a gun at the kid. He called out to the guy hoping to take his attention off the kid. "It's not safe to wander into a building full of heroes with only a gun ya know."

Annie aimed her rifle and Ray and fired, she saw the bullet due no damage and sighed, she dipped her bullets in holy water. Making the rifle vanish she climbed the building and jumped through a window. Ann landed and pointed her guns at Ray, Lui, Morgan and Ty "Nobody move," she said glaring at her prize.

Ray looked at the new women and stayed silent, not wanting to get shot. She slowly moved towards the couch, but stopped when a bullet skid by her cheek.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Annie aimed her rifle and Ray and fired, she saw the bullet due no damage and sighed, she dipped her bullets in holy water. Making the rifle vanish she climbed the building and jumped through a window. Ann landed and pointed her guns at Ray, Lui, Morgan and Ty "Nobody move," she said glaring at her prize.
Ray looked at the new women and stayed silent, not wanting to get shot. She slowly moved towards the couch, but stopped when a bullet skid by her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Ty growled seeing the bullet scrape Ray's cheek. "Well well well. The wicked witch of the west came with her guns. To what do we owe this pleasure?" He snarled sarcastically.

Ann saw the heat gun "Nah, I just want the little girl. Has a bounty on her head that I'm willing to have, if you put the gun down then i'll take her and be on my way. If that isn't the case then," she summoned her rifle again and pointed it at Morgan's head "You'll meet the best shot this side of the hemisphere," she said glaring back at the rest.

@Quillicious @Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back