• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Louis would sit in the warehouse turning on the tv, watching the news trying to see if anything was going on or anything was happening in the city whatsoever, he could feel that all of his fate powers are gone, and he didn't stop the resets from happening but maybe that was the right thing to do anyway.

YoungX said:
Hibiki would notice Astra and her hair, and would at least watch her for a bit. "You know... I'm still curious. Who or what are you? You know my name, you can use Astra's powers and on top of that your power and speed are much different. Quill mentioned something about a necklace, but I see that's not the case."
@Echo Dreamsong

'Maybe... but now we have Astra being possessed again... Hmm...'
'No I mean if you can't help me contain this guy, I could die.'

YoungX said:
"Darn that didn't work." He would then look to the sound barrier, and wondered what he could do. "Time is running out..." He would think for a bit, and would think to bring help. "I'll be back Ty," and transforms into Rising Dragon Kuuga, and went back to the base. He sees Louis, and asks him for help. "Hey Louis, me and Ty need your help detaining some guy. Ty has his sound barrier, and isn't going to last much longer doing it. Can you help out?"
@Zedisback
Louis looked at him saying "No I don't have anything I can do." Louis said looking at him as he would yawn for a second, relaxing watching the new looking down for a second saying "I should get started working starting crime so I can get to S-Class and change this dumb name." Louis said. @YoungX

Zedisback said:
Louis looked at him saying "No I don't have anything I can do." Louis said looking at him as he would yawn for a second, relaxing watching the new looking down for a second saying "I should get started working starting crime so I can get to S-Class and change this dumb name." Louis said. @YoungX
"Well the guy we have in the sound barrier pretty much caused explosions and a blackout, so he's a pretty important villain. You could help us and you can use that to rise up the ranks," he would say to Louis.

@Zedisback

YoungX said:
"Well the guy we have in the sound barrier pretty much caused explosions and a blackout, so he's a pretty important villain. You could help us and you can use that to rise up the ranks," he would say to Louis.
@Zedisback
The voice would sound faint, 'Hurry up...'

YoungX said:
@Zedisback
"Well I guess I B-Class Rank 23 Portal Man will help later when I feel like it, as of now I'm kind of living down losing my Fate powers." Said Louis sitting back watching the new. @YoungX

Stella jumped in through a window with a ton of water and a few sharks. "Captain! Formation A!" The water moved to surround Zed, also a bunch of sharks.

"Haha! Water wins!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]"Patrols! Plus, um, the grass is on fire outside..."
Stella pointed at Zed.

"Nope! Captain wins!"

[/QUOTE]
"Must be whatever is possessing Astra," and goes to help put out the fire.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella panicked for a moment before dragging Ty into a hospital room and connecting him to a breathing machine. "Don't die!"

[/QUOTE]
Ty gave her a weak grin, and a small message before passing out. 'I'll try.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back