• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Driesen(CLOSED)

Reznor said:
Pretty much sums it up, the worry of Shiros mind control shouldn't be about him being able to kill someone really quickly since the main way to win is to incapacitate your opponent.
I'm pretty sure killing people incapacitates them.

LordOfThePitch said:
I'm sorry, didn't it say we'd be fighting each other at some point?
Most definetely, in the tournament but we cannot kill each other for the sake of the plot.

Yes, the characters will be fighting each other, but it does not say "To the death" In fact it states it is to see the Tier of the group (Who is leader and secondary in command.) So again, I am sure there are rules in the Arena about "Not murder-rizing" each other.

Reznor said:
Most definetely, in the tournament but we cannot kill each other for the sake of the plot.
Re-read it. Yup, sorry for the confusion here. I thought when it said we were fighting each other, that we were fighting to the death.

Sigismund said:
Yes, the characters will be fighting each other, but it does not say "To the death" In fact it states it is to see the Tier of the group (Who is leader and secondary in command.) So again, I am sure there are rules in the Arena about "Not murder-rizing" each other.
Oddly timed but convenient response to the thing I hadn't finished typing up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
LordOfThePitch said:
I'm pretty sure killing people incapacitates them.
No it kills them, the definition of incapacitate is oh wait yeah... I meant that the main way to win is to knock the other person out.

Always oddly timed and convenient.

Anyway, the misunderstanding is cleared up now, yeah? Of course, Unless Amber states otherwise, I am just assuming that the Arena is professional in the whole of getting a team of people.. Guess this depends on how sadistic our dear Story-teller/gm is.. (Worried laughter.)

Everyone got a little over-power in them, but we all got weaknesses too, but it should all work out, after all this isn't a start of an adventure, our characters are supposed to be at least above-average, for it seems Driesen isn't a really nice place for rookies to go to.

Sigismund said:
Anyway, the misunderstanding is cleared up now, yeah? Of course, Unless Amber states otherwise, I am just assuming that the Arena is professional in the whole of getting a team of people.. Guess this depends on how sadistic our dear Story-teller/gm is.. (Worried laughter.)

Everyone got a little over-power in them, but we all got weaknesses too, but it should all work out, after all this isn't a start of an adventure, our characters are supposed to be at least above-average, for it seems Driesen isn't a really nice place for rookies to go to.
Yeah, my character is by far the most powerful, but only for 15 minutes or so until he completely runs out of energy and collapses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigismund said:

The whole world seems unsafe, considering that they're practically kidnapping monsters and have them fight other monsters.

Mhm, well seems everything smoothed out.. I'll go back to writing the personality and history of Fayde and wait for Amber's green light of it.

Sorry about that absence guys. I had work. I seem to have missed a hell of a lot.

I do not intend to have the challengers murder each other. The point of the tournament is to see who the most powerful are. The FFA is every character, including NPCs against 3 increasingly difficult monsters captured from southern Driesen. All of the OCs should pass this round, unless you don't want to be part of the RP anymore.

The second round is to fight each other to the point that your opponent can no longer fight back in order the determine rankings among the team. This could be being knocked out or surrendering. PKing ruins the fun for your opponent -- you're basically kicking them out of a role play that they chose to be a part of and that's not fair.

As for the mind control ability, I've green-lighted the character and I'll stand by that. If Shiro Date abuses the power, I'll make appropriate decisions. Just know that with great power comes great responsibility.

It's fine, it's fine! I don't expect anybody to approve my character with fanfare and fireworks, getting green light is already enough to make me happy, do tell if you want anything changed.

@Amber KB

Sigismund said:
It's fine, it's fine! I don't expect anybody to approve my character with fanfare and fireworks, getting green light is already enough to make me happy, do tell if you want anything changed.
@Amber KB
Man that's a long history, interesting stuff though.

Amber KB] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36875-reznor/ said:
@Reznor[/URL] tis, but long histories are cool and they add to character development a lot
Oh but of course, I enjoy them too. Just wish time wouldn't consume itself the way it does when I read them.

Oh my.. Just thought it would be good, had it kinda going in my mind that most construct beings tend not to have a unique look, so kinda worked that into it too.

Sigismund said:
Oh my.. Just thought it would be good, had it kinda going in my mind that most construct beings tend not to have a unique look, so kinda worked that into it too.
All is good, time to search for the right font to use during the roleplay!

How is this?

Never really seen people do fonts for their characters.... (Then again, I've been gone for like a year and half.) It's always been colors.. Neat new fonts though.. Man, I feel old.

Sigismund said:
Never really seen people do fonts for their characters.... (Then again, I've been gone for like a year and half.) It's always been colors.. Neat new fonts though.. Man, I feel old.
What's the BBCode command for colored fonts anyway?

Ok, how about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back