• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Driesen(CLOSED)

Yeah, rangers are somewhat powerful, but rarely win the full thing. It's almost always a character with a good amount of magic, because magic gets past any armor and focuses almost entirely on things that aren't physical in the same sense as most things, meaning that smashing a magic shield with a physical hammer won't do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first character I thought of was an Iron Golem that would fight with a polearm. But.. a couple of things kept me from using him.

-Originally intended to only be months old, since it is a construct.

-Figured a Healer type character was needed somewhere.

-Didnt know if you would even accept a character made of heavy armor.

:P

I say we give it til tomorrow. I'm gonna message some people from the Interest Check to see if they're still down. More females might help too (':3)

We're almost there guys. I'm gonna try to boost it a little, but by tomorrow at midnight, I (probably)won't accept any new Sign-Ups. That seems fair, right?

Amber KB] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] Thanks!
Do you want me to make more than one character? Or? I'm fine with making multiple. I've controlled 11 characters at once before. xD

LordOfThePitch said:
We half half the minimum as of yet, exactly. Would you suggest doubling up?
[QUOTE="Amber KB]I say we give it til tomorrow. I'm gonna message some people from the Interest Check to see if they're still down. More females might help too (':3)

[/QUOTE]

LordOfThePitch said:
Holy hell that's a lot.
Lets just say I had a ton of inspiration for an RP with no character limit. I ended up killing them off up until like, 8. xD

Mitchs98 said:
11 characters at once
RDJ_Woah.gif

Mitchs98 said:
Lets just say I had a ton of inspiration for an RP with no character limit. I ended up killing them off up until like, 8. xD
That reminds me of one time I was playing physical d&d with my friends and I cloned myself 20 times and the dm made me control all of them.

Lorkhan said:
Lets just say I've made my new cap 6. xD

LordOfThePitch said:
That reminds me of one time I was playing physical d&d with my friends and I cloned myself 20 times and the dm made me control all of them.
Lmao. Niice.

tAG_82762.jpg

She shall be my character.

LordOfThePitch said:
holy hell
I take it you like the face claim. I do to. She's hot asf and OP in the game.

[QUOTE="Amber KB]I dig that the armor has nipple indents (^U^)

[/QUOTE]
Same. But that's not armor. That's skin tight material. It might actually be armor. Idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back