• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes and Villans

TheUglyDuckling

You don't have what it takes to wear red.
In this world, having super powers is a normal (but not so common occurrence) that people can choose to use for good, or for bad. Super heroes are praised by the common people, and villains strike fear into them. The common people are envious of both, longing for powers of their own, scientists trying to make this possible through genetic studies. It's also very common for both to hide amongst the common people, hiding behind masks and costumes when in action. Which will you be? Hero? Villain? Do you have a family? A wife? Husband? What do you fight for? Are you one hiding behind a mask? Well, I guess we'll see in due time.

(As a side note, character registration is located in Out of Character Chat due to me....accidently deleting the original character registration...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Octavian slowly paced back and forth, taking swigs of coffee every other time as he stared at his research team's results. "No, this can't be right!" He thought to himself as he came to a stop, resting his elbow on top of a counter, rubbing his temple as he sighed. "Now, don't get stressed out, we have more DNA to test.." He said aloud to no one in particular, although no one was in the room anyway. Octavian looked down at his watch, putting away his files neatly as he realized the time. "Well, the new guys here, better go and show him around." He said as he walked out of the room.

Taskmaster is putting on a spiderman suit he made and puts in the web slingers he stool and has a List of meta humans he wants to find and Octavian is on the list of meta humans

Richard shuffled through his paperwork, check marking things that needed to be well...check marked. After he finished the mountain of paperwork he had on his desk, he got up from his desk, using his hands on his desk to stand up. He picked up his phone, dialed a number, and put it to his here. "Look like I'll be home early today, yeah sure, I'll pick him up." Richard hung up the phone, putting into his pocket before leaving the office.

1Breaks in and finds Octavian and dosnt speak just put hands out as a gesture to join me and there is a knife sticking out if my pocket -

Octavian stared at the man, unknowing of what to do. He slightly shrugged, deciding to follow the may, even though he knows he can just use his powers.

"Nice collection you got here." Octavian said, mindlessly looking over the weapons, neither impressed, or scared apparent on his face as he held a hand on his chin, his thumb, and pointer finger resting on his lower face.

Takes off the spiderman and has my real mask on and I rip off the fake spiderman suit so I have studied you and I would like you to be my student and be in my army to work for me

A look of confusion floods Octavian's face before returning back to normal. "You've obviously got the wrong idea, you would probably have a better chance if I was a young, naïve child, or even better, a super hero, to say yes."

"I am giving you a rare chance I have study what you can do and how you fight nothing you can do will caught me off gaurd "(task master is human but has something called photographic reflexes so he can copy and fighting style and predict anything the oppent will do but deadpool has beaten him becuase deadpool can not be predicted )

(Thanks, I had forgotten where I heard his name from, but I remembered when you told me. Although it would be impossible for Gamemaster to know what Octavian would do with his powers when there triggered by high levels of stress, because Octavian can't control what happens in that situation.)

"Saying no obviously did. I would say yes if I was interested, but quite frankly, I am not." Octavian says in a stern voice, his stress levels rising.

Octavian's hands become surrounded by a green like mist as he lifts up one of his hands, the shield becomes surrounded by the mist too before Octavian flicks his wrist, sending the shield flying to the side.

Octavian dodges the three arrows, not wanting to waste his power on his, his stress level increasing to a migrane, causing him to groan slightly.

Octavian falls down, hitting his causing him to bleed as random large objects get surrounded in a green mist, getting randomly thrown every where, the Gamemaster included.

Octavian gets up slowly, holding the wound on his forehead to stop the blood from leaking out. He grunted in annoyance as he almost fell getting up before walking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back