• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern heroes and villains, two sides of the same coin. ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Could you link all the pages together on top? kind of hard to navigate (bummer the site don't automatically link pages)

Can you make it so anyone with link can see the list of mentors? Seems like the doc requires permission

I'm SUPER fresh to RPN, should I send you my character sheet to make sure it's OK or just post that badboy in the character sheets?

I'm SUPER fresh to RPN, should I send you my character sheet to make sure it's OK or just post that badboy in the character sheets?
post that bad boy in sheets and ill tell you what you can keep and what you need to remove, i will probably let you keep it all i dont got that many rules

Threw a CS down, got a few more sections i can add other than the backstory but want to confirm the power is allowed. Also open to backstory ideas/changes once i get the basic idea down in order to fit the setting better.

The power sounds really interesting, and I like that you added other skills. Thought about doing it myself but maybe I'll edit them in as they come up

Kinda wanted a Super Strength/Durability one but done in a different way. It was also why i included how they explain there power, and the Nickname is how someone else explained it.

"Look don't try complicating it, shes is essentially a Human Tardis without the Timey Wimey"

Threw a CS down, got a few more sections i can add other than the backstory but want to confirm the power is allowed. Also open to backstory ideas/changes once i get the basic idea down in order to fit the setting better.
Fourth dimensional muscle mommy is a very cool idea, but i would love if you added that if she uses her power she both gets slower and heavier, a bit more balanced.

Fourth dimensional muscle mommy is a very cool idea, but i would love if you added that if she uses her power she both gets slower and heavier, a bit more balanced.
Its not something they use as in its just how they are. Base state rather than something activated.

Its not something they use as in its just how they are. Base state rather than something activated.
got it. the weaknesses she has now are enough, but expect to be effected more by gravity based attacks and speedy characters. write up the backstory in your own time

Speedy yeah, Gravity she weighs the same as someone her size/build should, but given that's like 2-3 times a normal person and gravity increases weight by multiples i guess its going to quickly effect mobility due to floors cracking/lack of footing

Speedy yeah, Gravity she weighs the same as someone her size/build should, but given that's like 2-3 times a normal person and gravity increases weight by multiples i guess its going to quickly effect mobility due to floors cracking/lack of footing
alright, have fun with the backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back