• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

ShredKnives said:
You know, as soon as I saw Reimu's character sheet, I just wanted to get into this RP immediately.
No... he kinda gave up on the thread and doesn't really care, we're still keeping it going, so you don't really need to get your character accepted, if I'm wrong then that'll be my problem not yours.

Jacenio said:
No... he kinda gave up on the thread and doesn't really care, we're still keeping it going, so you don't really need to get your character accepted, if I'm wrong then that'll be my problem not yours.
Ah...I guess I'll post then.

Howdy! I must be new here! It's your friend! Youmu! Youmu the half-phantom!

MTchaos1134 said:
but I don't want it to die, it's a good Rp. And the charater is made is so amazing, I don't want to abandon it.
Ditto. The thread is doing fine you just gave up, there are still people responding.

Itachi Uchiha] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29583-shredknives/ said:
@ShredKnives[/URL] I find it weird that you are playing not one, but TWO RPs where you are involved with Scout from TF2.
I know, right?

Itachi Uchiha] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29583-shredknives/ said:
@ShredKnives[/URL] I find it weird that you are playing not one, but TWO RPs where you are involved with Scout from TF2.
I like scout... He's my favorite class.

[QUOTE="Itachi Uchiha]Hey, no problem with me. I personally prefer Spy, but whatever.

[/QUOTE]Your character can jump in at any time.

Jacenio said:
Your character can jump in at any time.
I haven't got the mental worth to read through 21 pages of stuff, so could you give me a basic update about what's happening currently? I'd really appreciate that.

[QUOTE="Itachi Uchiha]I haven't got the mental worth to read through 21 pages of stuff, so could you give me a basic update about what's happening currently? I'd really appreciate that.

[/QUOTE]Sans and Al and Scout and Youmu are exploring the forest, and everyone else is at camp, Scout and Youmu had a run in with a monster and both go hurt a little.

Jacenio said:
Sans and Al and Scout and Youmu are exploring the forest, and everyone else is at camp, Scout and Youmu had a run in with a monster and both go hurt a little.
Ok. Is it possible for me to bump into you guys in some way?

[QUOTE="Itachi Uchiha]Ok. Is it possible for me to bump into you guys in some way?

[/QUOTE]Probably you could just find us after waking up and looking around or we can find you on the beach you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back