• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

billthesomething said:
latest

nope this is what you should fear,
kraken_by_djz0mb13-d8uosw2.jpg
as well as this one
This island is getting more and more dangerous.

Are you going to add Dremora too... ._.

Donder172 said:
Because it's not going too well?
that and also i have kind of lost interest in it due to the whole amnesia crap. which the reboot will not have, the whole amnesia thing add this whole unnecessary mystery to this rp where there really shouldn't be any. the main thing is i wanted an rp where could see characters from different fandoms interact in an alien setting. also i want to straighten out certain details for this RP

billthesomething said:
that and also i have kind of lost interest in it due to the whole amnesia crap. which the reboot will not have, the whole amnesia thing add this whole unnecessary mystery to this rp where there really shouldn't be any. the main thing is i wanted an rp where could see characters from different fandoms interact in an alien setting. also i want to straighten out certain details for this RP
:/

Is it ok if I use a different character from the same fandom as a character that someone else is using?

me

XeroCantido said:
Is it ok if I use a different character from the same fandom as a character that someone else is using?
it would be fine, but i am planning to reboot this rp somewhere in the future so you might just wait with creating the character. but me, @Donder172 and @Thepotatogod are all GMs of a different multi-fandom RP called Hope and despair

Jacenio said:
Apart from the fact that Al is okay with Sans' laziness and doesn't mind his puns... yet.
Gotta go to sleep, I'll reply asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must apologize for arriving so late, but I would like to join. There is likely an opening, but I was wondering when exactly I could have to opportunity to jump in?

ShredKnives said:
I must apologize for arriving so late, but I would like to join. There is likely an opening, but I was wondering when exactly I could have to opportunity to jump in?
i would suppose whenever, just have your charaters stumble upon our cozy camp.

You know, as soon as I saw Reimu's character sheet, I just wanted to get into this RP immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back