• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

For an explanation for those who don't know. Ulfric is a Nord, his racial ability is a stronger resistance to cold since his home is a cold place. And because of that he is dressed to stay warm in the cold. And that becomes a problem now, because it is too warm for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
For an explanation for those who don't know. Ulfric is a Nord, his racial ability is a stronger resistance to cold since his home is a cold place. And because of that he is dressed to stay warm in the cold. And that becomes a problem now, because it is too warm for him.
i already know a solution for that.

@billthesomething, I'll continue posting tomorrow, while I'm out, feel free to control Rapunzel a little. People can get food and everything and she'll just be nice, but will stay away from Jacket. You can assume she will share this information with everyone and then just sleep.

Shadowlugia711 said:
You sure I can still join? cause now there is like 100 posts and I don't like join roleplays that far along
Self I see no reason why not. But if Bill says you can, I would say, do it. He decides because he is the DM

Last edited by a moderator:
*evil cackling ensues*

Once I'm accepted, any of you can be like walking on the beach, and find this huge red fox with a weird sword, a mask, and a hood thing washed up and I'll go from there.

I'll be catching up on the thread.

I want to make Lamarr, queen of the headcrabs

and professional blogger xD

Nah no beak so no fun like latching on to a lazer panther and getting inf headcrab street cred

ManyFaces said:
I want to make Lamarr, queen of the headcrabs
and professional blogger xD

Nah no beak so no fun like latching on to a lazer panther and getting inf headcrab street cred
No i am not allowing Lamarr any animal sidekick slash pet has to be found and tamed on the island

billthesomething said:
No i am not allowing Lamarr any animal sidekick slash pet has to be found and tamed on the island
Hmm... at least no Mandalore the Indomitable with his Basilisk :P

Shadowlugia711 said:
no body reacts to the now awake and talking fox? hellooo, I even pinged you guys.
I thought someone already did... kind of a bit lost about it...

billthesomething said:
try making another character
Why do you want me to make another character? I prefer only playing one, as I don't have to post in detail multiple times. I feel that too many characters detracts from the already poor quality of my posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back