• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

And greed is gonna be a hero Oh BTW how are you guys gonna have Greed tied up? He wasn't tied up on the net so how the hell would he get tied up once out if anything he would of beat the living day lights out of Lily xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]And greed is gonna be a hero Oh BTW how are you guys gonna have Greed tied up? He wasn't tied up on the net so how the hell would he get tied up once out if anything he would of beat the living day lights out of Lily xD

[/QUOTE]
She re-tied Greed and Maria to a pillar. Maria used her claws to cut the rope.

How though ._. you really think Greed would stand still for her to retie him it's greed after all...although he did let Ciri torture him sooo....hmm

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]How though ._. you really think Greed would stand still for her to retie him it's greed after all...although he did let Ciri torture him sooo....hmm

[/QUOTE]
Maybe he's into rope play?

@Solemn Jester Uhh. Maria was already free 0:? Kitteh claws cut ropes. Also...They've been killing and stealing shit since they were 11. Movie won't really effect Elizabeth :P . A for effort doe :D

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Damn you! You should really wait until people reply

[/QUOTE]
I felt it was pertinent Maria get her uninterrupted feelsu post.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well how is Greed suppose to be the hero if she gets free first xD well he can still break Lily's face

[/QUOTE]
By saving Bismarck? She can't lift him and carry him to the hospital. Nor does she know where they are to call an ambalance.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well how is Greed suppose to be the hero if she gets free first xD well he can still break Lily's face

[/QUOTE]
xD I have a feeling Lily's probably sulking....

"Dammit he kicked my ass....*gets ass kicked by Greed* >:( REALLY?!"

Bismarck: *internally loling*

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Greed as he's punching Lily's face in."Hey you know your a lot prettier this way!" Punches face out xD

[/QUOTE]
Lily: -_- I need an ambulance.....

Bismarck: OMIGOD ARE YOU OKAY

Lily: Geez, at least you have manners. Call an ambulance, will ya?!

Bismarck: *runs toward Greed* I'll get an ambulance.....! T~T I'm sorry for getting you involved!

So decided I should update everyone I am rping with. The convention I went to ended just trying to get enough rest between work and rl to feel better.

Burned myself out at the con so need to rest up before I continue posting so my heart meter replenishes.....I should be back up by Friday if not sooner.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I feel like this RP is down to a select few then what it started... There's like what 5 pages and no one but 6-7 people post?

[/QUOTE]
Ikr

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I feel like this RP is down to a select few then what it started... There's like what 5 pages and no one but 6-7 people post?

[/QUOTE]
Its mine and Sinisters fault. Mine for not posting for Ichiya until now, Sinisters for having to be inactive due to life. Life sucks.

Mitchs98 said:
Its mine and Sinisters fault. Mine for not posting for Ichiya until now, Sinisters for having to be inactive due to life. Life sucks.
Same but still though, I'm sure it could have been paused till the GM was able to come back or maybe select a Co-GM

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Same but still though, I'm sure it could have been paused till the GM was able to come back or maybe select a Co-GM

[/QUOTE]
The main plot WAS paused. And me, fem, and trip are Co-GMs. But i cant control Sins' characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back