• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Wait do you mean like intro stating her name and what not or like a completely different intro none related to the anime intro?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wait do you mean like intro stating her name and what not or like a completely different intro none related to the anime intro?

[/QUOTE]
Non relatable anime intro.

Bismarck's intro....? Welp.....I think it would be very interesting.

And kind of depressing.

It would probably show images from his past (i.e: his father, his mother, Lily Underworld, etc.) and books and such.

And the song....maaaaybe this?

Well I was speaking as a anime intro so if you wanted when they showed your character in the anime intro they could show bunnies and junk same for everyone else's characters they'd each have whatever for there intro

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well I was speaking as a anime intro so if you wanted when they showed your character in the anime intro they could show bunnies and junk same for everyone else's characters they'd each have whatever for there intro

[/QUOTE]
Ciri's would have to involve bunnies, hands down.

Well I think the intro would be awsome everyone's characters doing their own thing and like coincedintaly all the things their doing being connected or like happening near each other while their all being simultaneously introduced also I might make monster by imagine dragons the theme song for a character I might make

The intro music would go more or less like this it would be somewhat different maybe but basically same

kindhttps://m.soundcloud.com/hortonmj-1-1/25-guns-roses-tv-size

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hmm I'm going to need to figure out a theme song for Sora any suggestions?

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]
:3?

Hana's would probably have the white rose and then there's blood dropping on top of it.she looks up and see a dead body. Everything else would be something with her dad in it and detective stuff. But it will probably be like she's two different people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes sense I think Soras intro would be intertwined with the intro for the other members of the clown posse and they would all be more or less covered in shadows and all mysterious until like half way through the series where the intro would change and it would show them more. Also like I said Greed's introduction would be intertwined with my police dudes

Hm....Bismarck's opening could possibly include this:

Bismarck as a child. He's reading a book and his father and mother are looking over his shoulder. Suddenly, his mother's eye pupils get smaller; a sadistic smile crawls across her face and she slowly disappears from the picture, along with his father. As this happens, Bismarck shows significant aging. A shot of a tear falling onto one of the pages of the book; a teenaged Bismarck stands up. This time, the tears are really falling; the wind is blowing. A shot of Lily smiling at the screen before she disappears. Bismarck stretches his hand towards her, and grabs her hand for a minute before she fully disappears.

....idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back