• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wow I was thinking of making a hcpd character and it got me thinking about if I could make this into a anime and I came up with the most awsome anime intro ever it seemed perfect to the rp xD

[/QUOTE]
SHOW ME IT

Oh my bad femjapan I should of worded that better I came up with it in my head...I don't have the skill or the know how to actually make the intro but trust me it was awsome also bismark makes a good point lots of kidnappings... And they will only continue

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Oh my bad femjapan I should of worded that better I came up with it in my head...I don't have the skill or the know how to actually make the intro but trust me it was awsome also bismark makes a good point lots of kidnappings... And they will only continue

[/QUOTE]
xD okay omg it seems like Bizzy's going to pursue the kidnapper

But the intro music was just like trumpets and music like that like on baccano or whatever the anime's called and it went from one character to the next stating their name and alias and showing them doing something crazy or suiting to there character at on part my cop guy and his female police partner were chasing down greed who had a limo filled with valuables and was laughing like a mad man and let's just say they aren't exactly driving on the road and there cars bouncing and my guys got a angry look on his face as he chases greed down and his female partners eating sweets and smiling oh so much more to it

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Omg that would be awesome! We should do that!
That is true I didn't.

[/QUOTE]
Should tottally read it. Lol.

femjapanriceball said:
Yesh.....but how would it work...?
Well she is a private detective.

Also if the kidnapper is linked to the clown posse (which he is.) She will team up with you guys anyways she kind of has an obsession for interesting cases.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Well she is a private detective.
Also if the kidnapper is linked to the clown posse (which he is.) She will team up with you guys anyways she kind of has an obsession for interesting cases.

[/QUOTE]
That would work. Bismarck could easily ask for her help like "hey, we have an interesting case on our hands" and stuff.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Dear god bismark should have a incounter with greed

[/QUOTE]
Oh god especially seeing as he's a shop owner who has the power to summon anything from books. That should kick in some greediness.

femjapanriceball said:
Oh god especially seeing as he's a shop owner who has the power to summon anything from books. That should kick in some greediness.
Yes we are totally doing this OK now how shall this go down

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]But the intro music was just like trumpets and music like that like on baccano or whatever the anime's called and it went from one character to the next stating their name and alias and showing them doing something crazy or suiting to there character at on part my cop guy and his female police partner were chasing down greed who had a limo filled with valuables and was laughing like a mad man and let's just say they aren't exactly driving on the road and there cars bouncing and my guys got a angry look on his face as he chases greed down and his female partners eating sweets and smiling oh so much more to it

[/QUOTE]
No offense but Hana's intro would be better.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You don't know you haven't seen it like I have in my mind

[/QUOTE]
It'll still be cooler. I mean she's a detective and a serial killer. She's basically Hannibal lector.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back