• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]What's going on now?

[/QUOTE]
Um....well....Bismarck and Maria are on the 3rd floor, headed for the infirmary on the first floor. Ciri, Emmanuel, and Chaka are outside, by the wall of the school. Lilac is in the infirmary. Haruka and Elizabeth have recently split up from Bismarck and Maria, so they're also on the third floor.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Chaka quickly snatched up the milky way and savored it's creamy caramel and chocolate goodness. A tear ran down his cheek," do you know how long it's been since I've had something to eat? Maybe a few hours," he said as if this were something unthinkable. He wiped the tear away and looked up at the apologetically. "Sorry I tried to eat you guys my kind get a little loopy when out blood sugar runs low. Also I'm still your senpai, even if I'm as batier than Dracula after living in a cave form a century with nothing to do but watch reruns of the Teletubbies. So show your senpai some respect!" Chaka said sternly to them both then went back to eating the candy bar."Anyways you should probably find a place to hide. I'm sure killers are on their way, oh and if you see Bismarck tell him I said hey oh and also that I killed his cousin no hard feelings right." Chaka said casually to them both looking around to see if there were any other people he could take food from. @femjapanriceball as Bismarck!)

[/QUOTE]
Honorable....mention?

Lol no, Chaka is my favorite character and not because he's my character either xD we should have like a award show rp or something in the ooc or something and let people vote/ nomentate peeps characters and what not I'll even be the host since I'm so good at it

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol no, Chaka is my favorite character and not because he's my character either xD we should have like a award show rp or something in the ooc or something and let people vote/ nomentate peeps characters and what not I'll even be the host since I'm so good at it

[/QUOTE]
Knock yourself out :P

Ok without Chaka my second favorite would beeeee......hmm yeah I'd say Ciri but Bismarck's a close third and only because I haven't been paying attention to most of the stuff the other characters are doing

Also if we're gonna do this we need to do it right first tag everyone in the Rp see what they think then Dee show begins

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Mine are Ciri then Bismarck, then Emmanuel only because I know bisy much better than Emmanuel

[/QUOTE]
Please put that in the lore tab. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back