• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Tag me when they get to the wall

[/QUOTE]
Lol there we go. Just arrived at the wall.

Dont think emu willingly give up his mom's lunch hahahah.

Emu: it's for me and ciri, senpai! D:<

TripTripleTimes said:
Lol there we go. Just arrived at the wall.
Dont think emu willingly give up his mom's lunch hahahah.

Emu: it's for me and ciri, senpai! D:<
Ciri is expertly skilled in the art of kick-assfu

Bolts said:
someone wanna tell me where I should jump in at?
I know ciri, Emmanuel, and chaka (i assume) are by the school wall. Bismarck and Maria are on the third floor. Lilac is just a floor under them, in the infirmary. Haruka and Elizabeth are another group....

Only one person replied to my question where everybody is, it seems.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ok lmfao xD im sorry I've done some pretty funny post, but this is one of my funniest I think

[/QUOTE]
Its hilarious as hell. I'm debating on Ciri reflexing kicking the shiznit out of Chaka tho. lol.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol if she did id make it funny as well

[/QUOTE]
Just.

Ciri: SCREE *kick* OMG I'M SO SORRY.

Chaka: ciris foot connects with Chakas face as he lunges at them he lets out a loud ugh as his face cracks and he's sent flying into the wall. Chaka raises a thumbs up weakly and says," Chaka is OK, just broke a rib...of three."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]SO what exactly is happening in the RP ATM?

[/QUOTE]
There was an assembly earlier where people got their assigned roles and all the teachers shot themselves. You can basically jump in anywhere after that.

Oh yeah, are they restricted IN the school, or the school grounds? And how large and what kind of environments are there?

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]Oh yeah, are they restricted IN the school, or the school grounds? And how large and what kind of environments are there?

[/QUOTE]
They can stay in the school grounds. There is a forest and the school has 5 floors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back