• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

Tola said:
Adara got off the bus and looked at her peers "Hmm this might be fun" she smirked
Okay, uh....first of all, no one-liners...second, you're already in the building. It's after the assembly and you've already gotten your assignment. Okay that's all, sorry, bai!

[QUOTE="Helm Dexter]
anime-anime-girl-asian-cheerful-Favim.com-1595505.jpg

Name: Opal Uniss.

Nickname:"Opi"

Year: Freshman.

GPA: N/A

Clubs: Mythology, Digital arts/Computer programming, Band.

Killer or Survivor? Survivor.

Relationships: N/A

Species: Elemental.

Powers: Can control the elements

Supplies:A small green backpack, Her band book, small lavender laptop, phone and headphones, journal, pens marker and pencils and a big stash of cherry and lemon licorice and a book of any sort, money and her dagger. (she carries these at all times and keeps her trumpet and school stuff in her locker and band room most of the time.)
girl-simple-canvas-backpack-green-p11286-23795_zoom.jpg

Skills: She can move pretty gracefully and fast, good with computers.

Strengths: Good with computers, she's knowledgeable, persuasive.

Weaknesses: Immature, Awkward, Anger issues, Apathetic at times.

Personality: Opi is a very funny quirky girl but likes to spend time alone because she's self conscious. When she's not this way she likes to hang with her friends and make them smile. Opi loves random treasures so she has a big stash of stuff and candy. She adorable and awkward and can be mean but she try's not to and saves it for when it's needed.

Bio: She lives with her grandmother and doesn't know her parents and has no siblings. She helps her grandmother garden and work on the pond or just plays on her laptop.

Likes: Computers, rain, candy, books, nerdy things, writing, music, playing in band, making others smiles, random junk and random facts and info., scary or creepy things, crying at night, night time.

Dislikes: Pink, people who lie to her, school, mornings, when others are angry or sad.

Theme Song: [media]

[/media]
Other:N/A

[/QUOTE]
Just a suggestion: you should elaborate on her powers. That's a little vague and very broad. Plus I doubt Fem will let you control all the elements d:

Try sticking to one and having some unique ways of using it!

femjapanriceball said:
Okay, uh....first of all, no one-liners...second, you're already in the building. It's after the assembly and you've already gotten your assignment. Okay that's all, sorry, bai!
Oh geeze I'm missing stuff aren't I d:

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Actually knowing fem I don't know if she'd mind all that much as long as the person wasn't all to op with them

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I wouldn't, but I prefer just uno element k

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Actually knowing fem I don't know if she'd mind all that much as long as the person wasn't all to op with them

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but usually there should be a balance between quantity over quality. More elements should equal less potency, and we don't know how she plans to use them because it wasn't outlined. Hence suggestion :D

Kazehana said:
Yeah but usually there should be a balance between quantity over quality. More elements should equal less potency, and we don't know how she plans to use them because it wasn't outlined. Hence suggestion :D
yeah plus with control of all those elements things could get messy on the school also I assume shell be able to control the elements and not flat out male them appear out of thin air?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]yeah plus with control of all those elements things could get messy on the school also I assume shell be able to control the elements and not flat out male them appear out of thin air?

[/QUOTE]
Lol grey areas like this is why I made... The suggestion :D

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Chaka needs someone to interact with warning bring food otherwise hell attempt to eat you

[/QUOTE]
Emu and Cirillia are going to head to the school wall in a bit. Maybe chaka can meet them on the way if you like?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I suppose hope they have food though

[/QUOTE]
Lol nope. They just got out from comfort hug. Though emu does have snacks and homemade lunch if that help. Hahaha.

I have class soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back