• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hakiyuu: The next generation

I made a setter... didn't see anyone signed up for it so I hope that was alright. He can be a sub if someone else wants the position.

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]I made a setter... didn't see anyone signed up for it so I hope that was alright. He can be a sub if someone else wants the position.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine no one reserved it so its your's!

I'm interested in this if there's room!

I can have a sheet up tonight. I'm thinking of a Right Wing Spiker decoy at the moment.

Cenco said:
I'm interested in this if there's room!
I can have a sheet up tonight. I'm thinking of a Right Wing Spiker decoy at the moment.
YES! ONE PERSON NEEDED!

Well two...but we'll trade a middle blocker for a permanent Libero unless we get another two people!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]Linebacker? Isn't that football?

[/QUOTE]
Pfft what do you mean I said nothing of the sorts...or did I.

Oh... my mistake.

So all of the first years went to the same school right? Meaning they should know each other and have some sort of relationship, right?

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]Oh... my mistake.
So all of the first years went to the same school right? Meaning they should know each other and have some sort of relationship, right?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, they were all on the same time. The second year/s (so far only me) will join at the principles request.

I'm about to post my CS in a few minutes, I made him a second year for a bit of extra variety. Let me know if I should change him to first year, I definitely don't mind doing that.

Cenco said:
I'm about to post my CS in a few minutes, I made him a second year for a bit of extra variety. Let me know if I should change him to first year, I definitely don't mind doing that.
I guess our characters will know each other?

NekoChanBo said:
I guess our characters will know each other?
Possibly! Just posted him so you can take a look. TL;DR is he was playing on the basketball team last year, but didn't really enjoy the sport anymore, so instead decided to join the volleyball team that the new first years were making.

@MaverickPun @EccentricArctic

Hey, I noticed you two made a Haikyuu!! recruitment thread so I was wondering if you would be interested in this we need one person but if we got two it would be great. We're looking for another middle blocker and another left wing spiker.

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]What characters do we need because I can play two of them.

[/QUOTE]
We need another left wing spiker or another middle blocker (the middle blocker will switch out every now and again for the Libero).

The left wing spiker would be better since then we will just have a Libero on at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back