• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hakiyuu: The next generation

Oops haha, the notifications on this site don't work like I was expecting them to. I'll also post as soon as I can.

@NekoChanBo Hi there !

I've taken an interest on this and I'm wondering if I can take these 2 places:

> Wing Spiker who is the Ace if possible.

> Adviser

But the catch of the Wing Spiker is that he's a second year and still has to be recruited. Or better said, seduced to get back into volleyball.

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]The ace position has Been taken already.

[/QUOTE]
Oooh, in the info tab it said it was still available. Thank you for letting me know. :)

Yeah, not sure that's been updated. But we'd still love to have someone else join.

I think we've actually got all the positions filled right now. 3 wing spikers, 2 middle blockers, one libero and one setter. That being said, we could use a spare setter and/or a pinch server. You could also challenge people for their position.

Marshmallow said:
@NekoChanBo Hi there !
I've taken an interest on this and I'm wondering if I can take these 2 places:

> Wing Spiker who is the Ace if possible.

> Adviser

But the catch of the Wing Spiker is that he's a second year and still has to be recruited. Or better said, seduced to get back into volleyball.
LB58 said:
@NekoChanBo can you take another or is it packed?
We can take more while most role's are took the management side needs people and subs such as a pinch server would be great.

Also internet got post coming soon.

@LB58

Just a heads up, but our three first years have already moved away from the headmaster's office. They just entered a classroom looking for Jiro. I went ahead and assumed that Kuma was in the room (otherwise it wouldn't make sense for him to be running into them). This also means that he probably didn't listen to their conversation with the headmaster, unless he's been stalking them...

@NekoChanBo I'm curious as to how positions really work in volleyball (I think I read that you actually play). Like, the left wing spiker will be on the left, but don't they rotate frequently? Meaning that at some point the left wing spiker will be on the right... I'm just not sure how it works. Also, how many wing spikers, realistically, are on the court at one time? Cause, by our team here, looks like we'd have 3.

For me, but you guys may enjoy it too.

Wing Spikers

Shuzaki - left - ace

Jiro - left

Kuma - left - back up ace

Yuuma - right - decoy

Middle Blockers

Judy

Fuji

Liberos

Hibiki

Setters

Sou

Phineas Forge] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37857-lb58/ said:
@LB58[/URL]
Just a heads up, but our three first years have already moved away from the headmaster's office. They just entered a classroom looking for Jiro. I went ahead and assumed that Kuma was in the room (otherwise it wouldn't make sense for him to be running into them). This also means that he probably didn't listen to their conversation with the headmaster, unless he's been stalking them...
Kuma has very good ears and he was close the Headmaster's office as he pushed his way though the crowd.

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]That's a lot of left wing spikers I would enjoy seeing it balanced but eh whatever.

[/QUOTE]
Yep.

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]Huh, I'm sorry but I don't get what this means.

[/QUOTE]
Wait what happened? Let see what is going on.

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]Huh, I'm sorry but I don't get what this means.

[/QUOTE]
I fixed it.

Zy That Guy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37857-lb58/ said:
@LB58[/URL]
Ooh and another thing was that line meant to sorta say, Shuzaki couldn't move by his big body or something just asking.
So Shuzaki couldn't get around Kuma or something else entirely?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phineas Forge] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24069-nekochanbo/ said:
@NekoChanBo[/URL] I'm curious as to how positions really work in volleyball (I think I read that you actually play). Like, the left wing spiker will be on the left, but don't they rotate frequently? Meaning that at some point the left wing spiker will be on the right... I'm just not sure how it works. Also, how many wing spikers, realistically, are on the court at one time? Cause, by our team here, looks like we'd have 3.
For me, but you guys may enjoy it too.

Wing Spikers

Shuzaki - left - ace

Jiro - left

Kuma - left - back up ace

Yuuma - right - decoy

Middle Blockers

Judy

Fuji

Liberos

Hibiki

Setters

Sou
Yeh after every play/point/score the team rotates. Normally they is three wing spikers two left and one right on the court at a time. The best thing to do with the wing spikers is to ignore the left or right before it and think of it as two positions I'm not really sure why they are called left and right since basically they just have to score from anywhere. Also it's not like they can't switch once the play is going on a left wing spiker on the right can always move to the left as long as the serve has been done.

I see. Cause at some point, the left or right wing spiker will also be in the middle, which puts the middle blocker on the left or right... It just seemed very confusing in my head. I guess they just move around to a placement that is better for their position, makes sense.

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]I see. Cause at some point, the left or right wing spiker will also be in the middle, which puts the middle blocker on the left or right... It just seemed very confusing in my head. I guess they just move around to a placement that is better for their position, makes sense.

[/QUOTE]
Here's an easier way to think about it;

The middle blocker is just Blocker and is just there to try stop attacks

Left wing spiker is just wing spiker he is there just to score as much as possible no matter where he is at the moment.

Right wing spiker is just another wing spiker however playing a more supporting role meant to try and score but also keep the opponents on their feet.

NekoChanBo said:
Here's an easier way to think about it;
The middle blocker is just Blocker and is just there to try stop attacks

Left wing spiker is just wing spiker he is there just to score as much as possible no matter where he is at the moment.

Right wing spiker is just another wing spiker however playing a more supporting role meant to try and score but also keep the opponents on their feet.
Yeah that is how it basically works out.

As you pointed out, just seems weird to include positions like left, right and middle if they're not going to remain there.

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]As you pointed out, just seems weird to include positions like left, right and middle if they're not going to remain there.

[/QUOTE]
The main reason because the Rotations is to get subs on the court and switch around servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back