• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom H20 Roleplay

Thalia Raiz

Tattoo Goddess
You and your friends just went to Mako Island as a truth or dare. You didn't know that there would be a pool that would turn you into mermaids/mermen! Welp, too bad, cause you are one now. (Roleplay will start with you all hanging at Mako. You all know that you are mermaids, but don't know you have powers. Humans that know the secret can be at Mako or anywhere else; Humans that don't know can be anywhere but Mako.)

The humans and mermaids hung out together at the moon pool, except for Justin, for he didn't know the secret.

Marie was sitting at the edge of the moon pool, her tail dipped in the water. "It just feels weird, you know. Having a tail every time you touch water. But, hey, at least we swim faster." She said, smiling. She enjoyed being a mermaid, even if it had it's ups and downs.

@Vampiress @SweetRae @MunchkinLovin @TheChemicalSiren

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel was swimming. "I feel wrong keeping this from my parents." She said as she flicked her tail with light calm strokes. "I know we can't but I don't know how long I can keep it." She added.

Victoria watched them swim and wanted to join them but knew she wasn't supposed. "You will be fine Rachel I can help you." She said as she pretended she was a mermaid as she did often. Rachel was one of her close friends and one of the few outsiders that knew and kept the secret.

Hauling himself out of the pool and onto the hot cement of the poolside, Justin quickly grabbed a towel to dry himself off. After two solid hours of training, he felt exhausted. He sighed and trudged to the locker room.

Lyric was sat next to Marie, her legs resting next to her outside of the water. A small sigh escaped her lips; her brown eyes were scanning the cave and the water next to her feet, "I don't know how I feel about this, honestly. It's not natural." She mumbled, refusing to put her feet into the pool, "I don't trust this."

Chase had gotten out and was using her phone, "Hey Justin! Wanted to know if you wanted to hang out? I'm bored." (let's say they know eachother xD )

Justin opened his locker, pulled his shirt on, and changed out of his swim trunks. Hearing his phone vibrate, (I hope she had texted him!) he quickly sent back, "Just finished with training. Want to meet at the cafe?"

(she did :P )

"Alright see you there!" She replied and stuffed the phone in her pocket, "Bye ladies! I'm going to go hang out with a friend." She dove into the pool and swam towards home.

"I think home is a good idea right about now. I just wanna lay down and reeelax." She said, sliding into the pool. Her parents were probably wondering where she was. "And Rachel... It'll be ok. We'll all get through this together. Same with you Lyric"She said, looking at Rachel then Lyric. "It'll be alright." She muttered to herself, bringing herself into the pool until only her head was above water.

Justin stashed his phone in his gym bag and started running toward the cafe. Running there meant less training later. Once there, he leant on the railing and looked out to the ocean as he waited for Chase.

Lyric took a deep breath before her eyes met the water again, she slid her legs over until her toes were touching the lukewarm pool. Before she could even do anything, her legs were gone and in their place was her rainbow colored tail; the scales causing small glares on the wall. Once her tail had appeared, she pulled her whole body into the water.

"I still don't trust this, but, hopefully you're right about getting through this Marie." Lyric mumbled before biting her lip, "Time to go home now.. See you all tomorrow?"

Justin saw Chase, smiled, and waved back. He looked around for a moment and said, "Let's go in, I'm starving!" Justin started to walk into the cafe and looked behind him to see if Chase was coming.

"You want me to come with you?" She asked. She wanted to be able to talk with Lyric alone, to be able to help her through all this mermaid stuff.

Her shoulders raised a bit before slumping back down in a shrug as Lyric turned to look over at Marie, "I mean, you could if you want, but maybe I just need time to get used to this, you know? I'm not exactly afraid of the water, it's just the fact that I have a tail." She mumbled.

Lyric looked back down at the water, feeling that this is something she should be ashamed of. It's not natural and she knows it's weird, just like everyone else, but she feels slightly discouraged being the only one who seems to not enjoy her tail, "I'm sure I could come to love this new life for me, but, I'm just not ready.."

Rachel nodded. "Yeah I should get home and so should Victoria." She slowly got out of the water drying off slowly.

"You guys your secret will ALWAYS be safe with me." Victoria said firmly as she got up and dried her Rachel's feet after all she didn't want to see Rachel fall on her skateboard.

"You just need time to embrace it. The way I see it, this is what sets us apart from other people. What makes us special... Come on, I'll take you home." She held out her hand to Lyric.

@MunchkinLovin

Lyric took her final deep breath and nodded, a small smile making its way onto her lips, "You're right. Different is good in some cases, and if anything, I'm happy I get to go through this weird experience with my best friends." She said happily as she reached out and gently grabbed Marie's hand, "I'm ready when you are."

She turned her body in a half flip so she was facing upside down. She waited for Lyric to turn before she went any further. When Lyric followed behind, she led Lyric to a safe beach. She dragged herself onto dry land.

@MunchkinLovin

Justin walked into the café and strode up to the cashier. He flashed her a smile with a wink and said, "I'll have the usual." The cashier nodded her head in recognition and returned his wink. "And for you?" he asked Chase as he turned back to look at her. "It's my treat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back