• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Guardians and Recruits

Carnation

Florian Society Member
The year was 20xx when the beings known as Phantoms crashed onto the planet earth. They attacked all living creatures leaving nothing but death and destruction in their path. In a last effort to save humanity all the major countries of the world put their resources together to create Guardians and thus forming the World Government. These Guardians fought long and hard against these endless hordes of Phantoms and their abominations. After seeing the results of these Guardians in a fight known as "Last Stand" the demand for them has risen. Thus creating Silverwedge Academy. This school was built to train people of all ages from all around the world into becoming Guardians. The school ranking goes from Recruits to Soldiers then on to Warriors, and finally the rank of Guardian. The weapon of a Guardian is known as a Spirit. These Spirits are captured by recruits on their first day unless a family passed down its spirit to their child. Spirits can differ from physical weapons to magic. These Spirits can evolve over time as well as manifest into beings. In order to become Guardians the spirit needs to evolve into its final stage which is when the user and Spirits become one. The story will now continue 20 years later after the Phantom incident where a new batch of recruits just arrived at the train station and with Silverwedge Academy in view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Walker: (5 minutes before train arrival) Mr. Walker was waiting outside his office window above the school looking out into the open sky until the smoke from the train caught his attention. "Well looks like the new recruits arrived. Please greet them Miss Grimm. I'll be with you shortly. Clock Work come over here (bird lands on Walker's shoulder) lets show them a proper greeting.

Miss. Grimm: (Waiting at train station entrance and sees the recruits coming off) "Welcome everyone to Silverwedge Academy. I'm Miss Grimm your head instructor for the remainder of your stay here. I shall now ask you all to line up properly to get your id cards. This allows you basic entrance to most of the facilities here. (Looks over all of them) Will all the recruits that have spirits please come up to the front give me your name and background information.

Falik Hester stepped off the train and popped his collar, jamming his hands in his pockets. Aliir van Kobich trotted along behind him, her eyes roaming calmly around the campus. Falik waved with two fingers nonchalantly at Miss Grimm. "Falik Hester." He stated plainly. He said noting more after that, just standing with his head tilted back a bit, blatenly returning any stares he got. Koby yawned at his feet, the red lines on her face converging a bit as she pulled back her lips. She sat back on her hanches, looking up at her master expectantly.

Snippy looked over at the other recruits, not even mildly intimidated. He looked....Well, bored and angry. As he usually is. This was one of the rare times he didn't have his mask on, as he guessed they probably wanted to see his actual face for...whatever, he didn't know. He took note of Falik's name, and looked at the wolf-dog-canine-animal that was by him. Neat.

Miss. Grimm:(In a sarcastic tone) Alright students. May I present to you one of the original guardians and one of our brightest minds at Silverwedge Academy. may I present to you to our principal Mr. J. B. Walker. (With a wave of hands she points to the rising stage from the ground behind her and when the stage was fully set there was a chair in the middle of it with confetti and fireworks going off but no one was their.

Random Recruit 1: Umm... No one's there Miss. Grimm.

Miss Grimm: (Looks behind her and starts cursing under her breath and it got worse as her anger grew.)

Random Recruit 2: Hey there's a man on top of that building. And he's about to jump off!!!

Man Jumps (Mr. Walker starts falling with a smile on his face as his spirit Clock Work swoops down and as he was about to hit the ground the 2 beings combined and became one and a giant metallic bird was flying towards and gaining speed and as it was above the stage it transformed into a humanoid mech and landed right in the middle of the stage missing the chair, and causing a slight fire and making some extra explosives go off. Then there was another flash and the man floated down to where the recruits where.

Was that an entrance or what! Oh sorry about not showing up like you wanted me to Miss. Grimm. I felt that this would be more fun (looks at Miss Grimm and gets punched so hard that he goes right through the chair). That hurt. (Gets back up and looks at the recruits)Hello everybody! My name is MR. Walker. And what just witnessed is the power that one day you would be able to posses. Since you are all fresh blood i feel that you need to k now each other better, and what better way to do that than fight each other.

Falik rolled his eyes. Now he was stuck with a showoff and a dumbass as a principal. He wistled. "Goin' be time to leave soon Kobich." He said to his spirit guardian. He shifted his weight to one foot and held his head at an angle, completely disinterested.

Mr. Walker: (Looks at data from Miss Grimm and reveals a grin) "You know what students. I have a great idea. (teleports entire group into a giant arena). All those with personal spirits please step on the platform in front of me. Walker watched as Falik, Snippy and Terra walk onto the platform. Since you all have a personal spirit i feel like the students need to see what its like to use one. You all are gonna face an enemy that is tough, stubborn, and also very aggressive. You will not be in any real danger but you will be put in certain situations where it could mean life or death. Any Questions? (doesn't give anyone a chance to ask) No good then. Computer activate simulation the dark forest. Set enemies to 1. Platform descends into the arena but halfway Walker looked down on them and with his signature smile says "Good Luck!". Soon the platform dissapated and the enviorment now became covered in wild life and their noise everywhere like it was a real forest at night.

Falik sighed and snapped his fingers. "Told you so sweetheart." He said to Kobich. Kobich got up and trotted along beside him, Falik touched her fur and she became a pair of spiked knuckles around his fists. Falik rolled his arms and readied his fists, his average but robust shoulders making a soft popping noise. "We gonna get this show on the road or what?" He called to the principal, wherever he may be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back