• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Got some ideas for something but no friends lol

She crossed her arms.
"Unlike most vampires, I travel alone. I'm currently hunting the last dozen or so humans left alive, and you two happen to be on that list, along with whatever buddies you're trying to hide."

"Wait, what happened to the peace treaty you agreed to a few minutes ago?! You said you wouldn't hurt us!" He said, slowly backing away from her.

"Well I am a vampire of my word, so I won't hurt you. However, I still have a job to do. Figuring out where the rest of the humans are would benefit me. Besides, we weren't ordered to kill you all, just capture you."

"Uh, no thanks, I'm good. It was nice meeting you, sir, thanks for helping me, not so nice meeting you, cause you're just evil, so bye?" He said, before turning around and attempting to leave.

"So you're working with her?? Is this a set up? Look, no! I value my life, not some promise of payment. I don't know what is happening, but I want no part of it. I'm not telling you anything, and I'm not going with you , so let go." He said, trying to pull his wrist out of Seth's grip.

(Gonna sleep irl, it's 2 in the morning. )

Last edited:
Zara frowns, catching Liam as Seth tries to let him go.
"Sorry. Can't let you leave. I won't kill you, but I can't let you leave."

Zara, tired of having to stop all these humans from escaping, grabs some rope from her horse, tying Liam up as well. Dropping him back off with Caiden, she sighs at Seth.
“So. Do I have to tie you up too? Or are you going to come quietly?”

(Okie) She kept herself concealed in the dust, words from an old song stuck in her head. Father, don't you recognize your own kin? It's been a lifetime, or maybe two. She wasnt sure exactly what she was, but she knew they shouldnt find her.

Zara sat down, not tired physically, but tired mentally. All she had planned for that day was a simple raid, not finding rogue humans, almost dying, then having to tie up a bunch of people. Leaning her head back she released a deep sigh.

She looks up at Seth, then nods with a sigh. Going off to the side a few steps, she looks at him tiredly.
"What's up? Surrendering?"

She remembered when her father would tell of a friend, who would not manipulate her like everyone else. Back before- no. She still saw the blood from that afternoon.

She frowned, confused by his question.
"Go out with you? go out with you. Wait, what are you asking?" Caught completely off-guard by the question, Zara could only answer with a seemingly dumb response.
In the back of her mind, she felt as if someone else was watching them.

When he clarified, it took her a solid minute to respind.
"Listen... Human... I don't mean to be rude but... do you have any idea what you're asking? I'm a vampire. I am a well-known, professional sword-for-hire. I couldn't possibly be seen being friends with a human let alone dating a human. I'm sorry but I couldn't even consider it. Besides... we just met."

She bit her tongue, seeing the monsters in front of her hiding place. She whispered, "My Patron, take their spirits to the Crossroads." The wind picked up slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back