• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Rukia said:
She isn't ready :/ she is going to get sad and probably regret it. I don't wanna another Izzy situation.
Ah, fair point. Maybe she could kind of attack him with it and then stop when she realizes that it's not her?

Rukia said:
She isn't ready :/ she is going to get sad and probably regret it. I don't wanna another Izzy situation.
Or, perhaps, we could have more water make-out scenes? They'd get to see each other half-naked and not have sex. So.... Kinda good.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]

Max looked around the Poseidon cabin when they arrived. Empty. Perfect. "Good enough." She shrugged, pulling him back down to kiss him once more.

[/QUOTE]
*dies inside*

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Ah, fair point. Maybe she could kind of attack him with it and then stop when she realizes that it's not her?

[/QUOTE]
That's a good idea! If he backs down in the middle of it after she asks she will have all the confirmation she needs that he is a good guy and deserves her trust.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I did that for you.

[/QUOTE]
How is he supposed to sleep there ever again?!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Or, perhaps, we could have more water make-out scenes? They'd get to see each other half-naked and not have sex. So.... Kinda good.

[/QUOTE]
Let's go with the cabin for now,I need to sleep T.T I'm not Henrique over there,it's 5 AM and I'm dying.

Naloth said:
Nick opened the door and quietly laid down on the nearest bed with Max still in his arms, he kissed her even harder while tangling his hands throught her hair.
"Nearest bed"

Well @TheEscapist Joss is moving into the Athena cabin.

S n o w]"Nearest bed" Well [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL] Joss is moving into the Athena cabin.
Well, he won't know till morning or ever.

S n o w]"Nearest bed" Well [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL] Joss is moving into the Athena cabin.
Yes,I'm sure Anthony is going to be veeeery sad to have Joss near him all the time :3

Rukia said:
It's hard for me,the whore,to play a pure character <.>
Realistically, Angelo wouldn't even think about stopping her until she started to try to strip, when he would realize that something was wrong. Especially since he's a mini Evan, and is a bit of a player.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Realistically, Angelo wouldn't even think about stopping her until she started to try to strip, when he would realize that something was wrong. Especially since he's a mini Evan, and is a bit of a player.
You want a strip,you get one :P but I'm making her realize it at that part u.u

[QUOTE="S n o w]...He was going to his cabin. I'm sure he'll know sooner than you think.

[/QUOTE]
COCK BLOCK COCK BLOCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back