• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Well, not necessarily yet... Come on, man. At least strip and show her the goods first. Let her decide. You had one kiss, that he called awkward. Not a turn-on.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That's what I do. I want a friend like Alex.
Me: *Has a bad day*

Incredibly Hot Him/Her: "Wanna bang?"

Me: "UH YES PLEASE!"

I haven't moved in several hours. On my laptop, phone a foot away, really bulky headset on my head. Have not moved.

[/QUOTE]
To be fair, Alex wasn't having the best day either and was more than happy to go have sex with him to get her mind off of it. They're going to have 'I need to get my mind off my problems' sex.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]To be fair, Alex wasn't having the best day either and was more than happy to go have sex with him to get her mind off of it. They're going to have 'I need to get my mind off my problems' sex.

[/QUOTE]
If Zen and Liz do get together, or at least continue hooking up.... Wink wink nudge nudge, they both will have problems that they need to get their mind off in the future.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I AM OFFENDED! YOU DIDN'T CALL HARLEY A SLUT!

[/QUOTE]
Tony only offends his friends,get him in a friendship with Harley xD

ThatOneWeirdo said:
If Zen and Liz do get together, or at least continue hooking up.... Wink wink nudge nudge, they both will have problems that they need to get their mind off in the future.
I told you,celibate Zen :P I'm laughing just to think of having her dying to deny the girls that wanna bang her.

"NOOOOOO,I GOTTA DISCOVER MYSELF."

Rukia said:
I told you,celibate Zen :P I'm laughing just to think of having her dying to deny the girls that wanna bang her.
Okay. I needed a ship for Gavin. Alex just volunteered herself, as hopeless as it is.

Rukia said:
I think the most common response to that would be 'don't worry, I can help you discover yourself ;) '

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I think the most common response to that would be 'don't worry, I can help you discover yourself ;) '

[/QUOTE]
If... If Gavin says that, does he get more sex?

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]If Gavin looks in Alex's general direction while she's upset with the whole Zen thing, he gets sex.

[/QUOTE]
GAVIN GET YOUR BINOCULARS!

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Ships need some drama to grow stronger. Discourse is fantastic.

[/QUOTE]
So is Gavin's body, just saying.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Ships need some drama to grow stronger. Discourse is fantastic.

[/QUOTE]
Fine u.u

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]sorry ellie, alex needs to go have angry sex with gavin

[/QUOTE]
If Dylan thought he had it bad because he had a few bite marks, he is sadly mistaken. I feel like Gavin is going to have slap marks on his face, scratches that broke skin and bled heavily, just violent, violent sex.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]sorry ellie, alex needs to go have angry sex with gavin

[/QUOTE]
I hope you feel bad for the fate you've sentenced her to. Without guidance, she will have all the drunk and all the sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back