• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="S n o w]I hope you feel bad for the fate you've sentenced her to. Without guidance, she will have all the drunk and all the sex.

[/QUOTE]
Welll... Lucky for Nixon, because he wasn't just going to abandon her. They can have the drunk and the sex together. Kara and C style.

The witch thing or the wench thing? He got Joss to hold a conversation, which makes him a witch.

...And @Rukia said he was a wench first not me.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneWeirdo said:
If Dylan thought he had it bad because he had a few bite marks, he is sadly mistaken. I feel like Gavin is going to have slap marks on his face, scratches that broke skin and bled heavily, just violent, violent sex.
They'd better keep some ambrosia on hand.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Welll... Lucky for Nixon, because he wasn't just going to abandon her. They can have the drunk and the sex together. Kara and C style.

[/QUOTE]
All these references to C and Kara are seriously making me regret making Joss a Medestine. He was almost shipped in the most messed up relationship of all time for christsake.

Rukia said:
@ThatOneWeirdo I was gonna take Angelo to the cabin but that is too suggestive,where do I take him? :P
I say cabin, mixed emotions. Besides, she'd be getting feedback from Gavin at that point, so it's not unreasonable that something might happen.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]They'd better keep some ambrosia on hand.

[/QUOTE]
Or a medic. And, just saying, "The rougher, the better..."

I think that Alex and Gavin are in a different weight class. He's still a rookie!

[QUOTE="S n o w]All these references to C and Kara are seriously making me regret making Joss a Medestine. He was almost shipped in the most messed up relationship of all time for christsake.

[/QUOTE]
That relationship would've been so weird and so great at the same time. Thank the gods he's gay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I say cabin, mixed emotions. Besides, she'd be getting feedback from Gavin at that point, so it's not unreasonable that something might happen.
Or a medic. And, just saying, "The rougher, the better..."

I think that Alex and Gavin are in a different weight class. He's still a rookie!

[/QUOTE]
She'll teach him a thing or two. Or three.

I'd like you all to know that I have to be up in four hours, and you're all being blamed for keeping me awake.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]She'll teach him a thing or two. Or three.

[/QUOTE]
Or seven, but whatever.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]you guys are just out of my league

[/QUOTE]
We know.

[QUOTE="S n o w]I'd like you all to know that I have to be up in four hours, and you're all being blamed for keeping me awake.

[/QUOTE]
#SorryNotSorry

[QUOTE="Play On Words]

"Let's go knock on some doors and find out." She offered, looking around. "Probably Poseidon. Let's go be disrespectful bastards, hmm?" She offered quietly, running her hands through his hair before gripping the back of his neck.

[/QUOTE]
Oh god no

[QUOTE="Play On Words]One of your babies is a bigger slut than Harley, and that's saying something.
OKAY ANTHONY? KEEP IT IN YOUR FUCKING PANTS!

[/QUOTE]
ANTHONY IS A GOOD BABY

Dylan is a complicated case,we don't talk about Dylan :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Dylan is my favorite out of the two. And several others. Dylan is great.

[/QUOTE]
Dylan is a horrible friend. Anthony literally just needs a hug right now and there is no one to give it to him because his best friend is getting laid u.u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back