• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

It would be surprising if Alec & Cass managed to ignore all the shouts coming from the entire motel in this scenario. I dare say Quagmire would be proud.

If you go to a motel in Pennsylvania you must be prepared to ignore all types of weird shit. Including people getting murdered.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]It would be surprising if Alec & Cass managed to ignore all the shouts coming from the entire motel in this scenario. I dare say Quagmire would be proud.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure Alec is just distracted by the fact that he lost his virginity to his celebrity crush. Dream come true.

Funny thing is that Evan will remember all of the dreams he saw around the motel. Including Ryder's. Of course,he likes his own face too much to mention it to the guy.

Why does everyone keep saying that? Ryder wouldn't hit him or even get a little mad. The only reason he hasn't told anyone about his past is because nobody's asked, not even his best friend(She's terrified of what she'll hear.)

@Rukia Is the sex scene over, or are they just going to be locked in their room all night? I'm fine just sitting and reading as this shit unfolds, but it's up to you.

@Rukia I was actually hoping to make it an all nighter lol. Evan's powers were aimed only towards his floor,so there are no people screaming by the side of Cass' and Alec' room.

Your two other characters may have heard something tho.

Rukia said:
@Rukia I was actually hoping to make it an all nighter lol. Evan's powers were aimed only towards his floor,so there are no people screaming by the side of Cass' and Alec' room.
Your two other characters may have heard something tho.
Nah, I'll just pretend they're on the same floor as the sexy times. And damn, lucky Alec. He loses his virginity on an ALL NIGHTER with his celebrity crush. I envy him.

well the thing is, I sleep during the day. I just woke up, at 2:30 Am, so what happened? are you guys in the motel at pennsylvania?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back