• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Bloodybeans said:
well the thing is, I sleep during the day. I just woke up, at 2:30 Am, so what happened? are you guys in the motel at pennsylvania?
Yep. Alec got laid. Evan, new Morpheus guy, had a bad dream and caused everyone on the floor to have incredibly bad nightmares, including Ryder, whose BACKSTORY IS FINALLY REVEALED, UP UNTIL HE'S SIX. That's actually quite a depressing story, you should read it. Ryder got drunk and fell asleep, Arleos and Evan are talking, and Alec and Cass are still making lots of noises. Alec got an all-nighter with his celebrity crush.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Go read the backstory you've been annoying me for.

[/QUOTE]
I will later, what page is it on?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Go read the backstory you've been annoying me for.

[/QUOTE]
also I literally said one thing about it, and that thing was "can't wait till his backstory is revealed"

OOC: Okay, sooo... Whats going on in the RP? I'm trying to figure out how to jump in, but I'm very new to the RP and the website. Also, excuse me if my writing is lacking; I'm just getting back into RPing after a 5-6 year hiatus.

Okay, they started on a quest to find the missing campers. They're on a New York City street right now, near the Empire State building. They aren't going to Olympus. At the moment, one of the questers was stabbed and kidnapped by, presumably, the one who took the other campers. After that, two new people were brought in, Reiner and Alex. There was a fight between them and dracanae, the questers won of course. They don't know it yet, but the attack was sent by the kidnapper, who was testing them.... After the battle, a young girl ran in and started talking to Alex, one of the newcomers. Nobody knows anything about her yet. Quick people info:

Ryder: Son of Hades, quest leader

Nitch: Son of Athena, strategist

Toni: Daughter of Ares, kidnapped and stabbed

Luna: Daughter of Poseidon

Cass(andra):Daughter of Zeus

Nico: Son of Thanatos

Reiner: Son of Dionysus

Max: Son of Apollo

Alex: Son of Aeolus

Kara: Daughter of Ate

Blair: Daughter of Erebus

Alessandro(Alec): Son of Mania

Isabelle: Daughter of Hephaestus

Jenna: Daughter of Morpheus(Nobody knows anything about her except Alex)

C: Son of Apollo

Arya: Daughter of Poseidon

Amber: Son of Hecate

Emma: Daughter of Hecate

Evan: Son of Morpheus

Walley: Son of Hephaestus

Demetrius: Son of Hephaestus

That's everyone who's posted so far, I believe. Most people doubled up, so those are just the characters.

Edit: After that, they spent the night at a motel, cleared the air after some drama, and went to sleep. In the morning, they went to et breakfast, Nitch and Ryder made a plan where Nitch killed Ryder and then bonded the wound, Ryder could talk to his father and get information, and then Nitch would CPR him back to life after a few minutes. Cassandra saw the blood on Ryder's shirt after he was stabbed and knew that Nitch stabbed him, blew up on him and hurt Nico. Cops came, Alec drove them insane, they're running atm.

Edit: Since then, the cop-ridden group shadow traveled to a cemetery and met the two new people. They messaged the people back at the motel and told them where to meet. Now, Ryder, Amber, and Izzy are talking about the plan.

Edit: They all met up at the graveyard and talked for a little before taking a bus to Pennyslvania. They're currently at a motel, where Evan, the son of Morpheus, caused everyone on the motel floor to have terrible nightmares. Due to that, Ryder(Son of Hades, Quest leader) had a nightmare about his past, which was revealed a little to Arleos(Long story short, abusive stepfather went too far, Ryder, formerly known as Michael[Nobody knows this except Evan], lost control and killed his entire family, happy endings!). Ryder went and got drunk before passing out, Arleos and Evan are bonding. Alec and Cass are doing the nasty, but they faded to black, so we aren't permanently scarred, and they aren't banned from the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
3theReality said:
OOC: Okay, sooo... Whats going on in the RP? I'm trying to figure out how to jump in, but I'm very new to the RP and the website. Also, excuse me if my writing is lacking; I'm just getting back into RPing after a 5-6 year hiatus.
welcome to RPN!

I'm probably going to go to sleep if the RP doesn't start up again. I've gotten bored, and vanilla Coca Cola can only keep me going for a while. Even when mixed with Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm probably going to go to sleep if the RP doesn't start up again. I've gotten bored, and vanilla Coca Cola can only keep me going for a while. Even when mixed with Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

[/QUOTE]
spoken like a true neckbeard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back