• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

or anything extreme, like, no weaknesses, mary sue type stuff, or just things that make the character untouchable

That's godmodding. Powerplaying is what I said, I thing.

Powerplaying - Someone once beheaded my character without my permission or giving me a chance to dodge.

Godmodding - Someone made themselves immortal. Like, legitimately immortal, with no explanation.

[QUOTE="Stealown The Omega]Full name: Wally Valdez [Not related to Leo, but one of the Valdez family]
Nickname: Wal

Godly Parent: Hephaestus

Ethnicity: Asian

Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance:5"11, 60lbs, black hair, brown eyes, always wears a toolbelt

Godly Powers: Can create fire [Not known], A natural for crafts.

Weapon: A toolbelt

Weaknesses: Pies, relies on friends

Strengths: Can do crafts and stuff and create something out of anything

Backstory: [To be known]

Personality: Always Happy

Secrets: [To be Known]

How long at Camp Half-Blood: Yet to find the Camp, must

[/QUOTE]
Your CS doesn't say your toolbelt is magical, and I think that's ripping off the books a little too much. Going to have to ask you to change that.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Your CS doesn't say your toolbelt is magical, and I think that's ripping off the books a little too much. Going to have to ask you to change that.
Change: Archery?

Let's just say the toolbelt has random things put by a random camper. No one will notice its magical.

[QUOTE="Stealown The Omega]Change: Archery?
Let's just say the toolbelt has random things put by a random camper. No one will notice its magical.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think people would put Tic-Tacs, a bottle of water, or a dice into a toolbelt. If it's just a regular toolbelt, you can put a hammer in it or something, and no, your skill can't be archery. Your parent is Hephaestus.

Change (2x): Just change it to a magical hammer that can fit through a tool belt. And say, demigod prankers putting rational items in a toolbelt to say that he stole them.

Guys sorry about that post lol,I didn't know that it was against the rules to describe characters on underwear. Won't happen again! Jk it might happen again.

[QUOTE="Stealown The Omega]Change (2x): Just change it to a magical hammer that can fit through a tool belt. And say, demigod prankers putting rational items in a toolbelt to say that he stole them.

[/QUOTE]
How would the hammer be magical?

Rukia said:
Guys sorry about that post lol,I didn't know that it was against the rules to describe characters on underwear. Won't happen again! Jk it might happen again.
Let's face it, it'll happen again. Just fade to black already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back