• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

This is going to sound deep, but he's never had a decent family. He lost everyone he loved when he was six, he doesn't know how to create bonds. He's used to being hated. It's just who he is. Toni is the closest to love he's ever felt, and even that was just as friends.

yeah but thats the thing, It wouldnt't be a one way pity relationship, they would comfort eachother and make eachother happy. ya know, what Nico and her were supposed to do

Bloodybeans said:
yeah but thats the thing, It wouldnt't be a one way pity relationship, they would comfort eachother and make eachother happy. ya know, what Nico and her were supposed to do
How is that a relationship? That just sounds like group therapy, in all honesty.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]How is that a relationship? That just sounds like group therapy, in all honesty.

[/QUOTE]
well, you fit love in their somewhere

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I legitimately ship Ryder with every straight female. May the best girl win.

[/QUOTE]
Leave my Emma out that please

You're not supposed to talk about the disciplinary actions taken against you, Bloody. Gosh, rule breaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]You're not supposed to talk about the disciplinary actions taken against you, Bloody. Gosh, rule breaker.

[/QUOTE]
wat seriously? is that a thing? cause I didn't know that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back