• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

@Stealown The Omega did I miss something? Your character tried to go to camp half blood and ended in a graveyard?

@ThatOneWeirdo I'm here but the site choose me to fuck up with,having technical issues ;_;

Bloodybeans said:
he has his right hand? no? we done with sex jokes? K bye
If two people have sex, it's called a twosome. Three, it's called a threesome. I guess that's why Cass keeps calling Alec handsome ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rukia said:
@Stealown The Omega did I miss something? Your character tried to go to camp half blood and ended in a graveyard?
@ThatOneWeirdo I'm here but the site choose me to fuck up with,having technical issues ;_;
I think people are confused about the fact that most of the people are on the quest.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Ryder

Ryder sighed, staring after her. "And I need to go find out where my peace of mind went. Oh, right, I forgot. I left it at camp." He sighed, rubbing his eyes and trudging after her.
what?... xD

Bloodybeans said:
what?... xD
Shit, sorry, that's like the third time. Play is my sister, we're right next to each other, we have to trade off on the computer, forgot to log off mine again xD

I do that with one of my friends who roleplays here as well. Let's just say we got in some funny situations lol.

I'm worse at it than her, so that's why you might keep seeing posts from me about Ryder before they're deleted. Speaking of, her turn, brb. LOGGING OFF THIS TIME.

I usually open my accounts on the normal tab on my phone and my friend's in the incognito mode tab,so I don't need to log off all the time.

Rukia said:
I usually open my accounts on the normal tab on my phone and my friend's in the incognito mode tab,so I don't need to log off all the time.
Does that work? That... Makes a lot more sense than our way.

Bloodybeans said:
so, play is play?
Play is Play, Weirdo is Weirdo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back