• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Bloodybeans said:
so can the sullen brat find one of Izzy's Prozac containers some time? to get that ship sailing ;)
He can walk over to her, she can 'forget' to zip up her bag, and one can drop. He'll pick it up to be gentlemanly, and the ship shall sail.

okay. but not right now.

side note, im singing karaoke on youtube while rping while watching my bro play cod all on prom night, my life goals have been achieved

Bloodybeans said:
okay. but not right now.
side note, im singing karaoke on youtube while rping while watching my bro play cod all on prom night, my life goals have been achieved
I spent my prom night helping my brother get ready then watching him go off before playing GTA V for a while and passing out.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I spent my prom night helping my brother get ready then watching him go off before playing GTA V for a while and passing out.

[/QUOTE]
lmao, you have a better life than those conformist losers in my books

Bloodybeans said:
lmao, you have a better life than those conformist losers in my books
Prom is a waste of time and money. I have one dress in my closet, hasn't been worn since a funeral I went to last year. Even for weddings, I wear a nice shirt. Fuck wearing a dress and drinking watered down punch for three hours while idiots dance to "Watch Me". That's suicide bait.

I lived in a really poor neighborhood so prom night was basically us going to school and taking our own food and cds to play. No one had money to buy the fancy clothes so we all just danced in our uniforms instead and ended up going to the ceiling of the school to smoke :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Prom is a waste of time and money. I have one dress in my closet, hasn't been worn since a funeral I went to last year. Even for weddings, I wear a nice shirt. Fuck wearing a dress and drinking watered down punch for three hours while idiots dance to "Watch Me". That's suicide bait.

[/QUOTE]
preach it sistah

Rukia said:
I lived in a really poor neighborhood so prom night was basically us going to school and taking our own food and cds to play. No one had money to buy the fancy clothes so we all just danced in our uniforms instead and ended up going to the ceiling of the school to smoke :P
I might actually go to that prom.

It was actually pretty fun,there were fancy proms happening around town,but we were just the guys on the ceiling xD

Rukia said:
It was actually pretty fun,there were fancy proms happening around town,but we were just the guys on the ceiling xD
I would've been the one that died that night. Everyone would've ruled it a suicide because I fell off the roof, but I'm just really clumsy.

Rukia said:
That was actually a huge possibility considering we were drunk xD
I can tell your school was full of mature, responsible young adults...

Can I go there? Damn it, I already graduated high school.... Can I send Weirdo there? She needs to stop being a good girl anyways, she's lame.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Manwhore.

[/QUOTE]
he is 18, he had a gf who he was active with a few yrs ago, he got laid a couple weeks ago and his prom date asked him to...yeah, tonight. does that count as a manwhore?

Bloodybeans said:
he is 18, he had a gf who he was active with a few yrs ago, he got laid a couple weeks ago and his prom date asked him to...yeah, tonight. does that count as a manwhore?
I don't know, I just call people a manwhore a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back