• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

I can't believe I am finally not the dirtiest person in the room. Shame on you,beans!

I dont care what either of you say your characters look like, I will always picture them the way I want mainly. Ryder looks like a buff percy jackson with a slightly chisseled jaw. im sorry. I cant help it. i tried. I couldnt. same thing that after watching the movies grover will always be black in my eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
I dont care what either of you say your characters look like, I will always picture them the way I want mainly. Ryder looks like a buff percy jackson with a slightly chisseled jaw. im sorry. I cant help it. i tried. I couldnt. same thing that after watching the movies grover will always be black in my eyes
Grover was always white in my mind. By the way, I hate that you didn't put a picture of your people in your CS, I like knowing exactly what they look like >:(

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]ARYA CHIARI
Arya followed Arleos, looking around curiously. "Oh, look. It's Pretty Boy and Twitchy!" She said, pointing to Ryder and Izzy. "Then the Probably Sexually Active couple." She continued, looking at Alec and Cass. "And Boy Wonder and Goth. All together at least." She gushed with an obviously fake tone of joy.

[/QUOTE]
I think Ryder got off easy. Pretty Boy is basically a compliment.

tumblr_inline_mykb2pCB2t1r2963t.jpg
latest

brb, RPN is insisting i take a bbcode class, yes, this is actually my first forum that i've made an account on. im a noob, teach me the ways of the force

Bloodybeans said:
brb, RPN is insisting i take a bbcode class, yes, this is actually my first forum that i've made an account on. im a noob, teach me the ways of the force
I know how to make spoilers and headings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back