• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Accepted, although I have a question about her powers. What does it mean that she can 'see' the souls of living people? What does that entail?

[/QUOTE]
I imagine it kind of like seeing auras, like a colored outline around the people. There would be colors depending on mood, and the feel of the soul would tell what godly parent they have, or if they're a mortal, and if they're a monster. It's basically like identifying people by looking at them, minus being able to tell names.

Noivian said:
I imagine it kind of like seeing auras, like a colored outline around the people. There would be colors depending on mood, and the feel of the soul would tell what godly parent they have, or if they're a mortal, and if they're a monster. It's basically like identifying people by looking at them, minus being able to tell names.
I would rather you didn't instinctively know what godly parent they had, but aside from that, it's fine.

Full name: Andromida McKnight

Nickname:android

Godly Parent(Specify if your character knows or not): Demeter (unknown)

Ethnicity: Manx/ Irish

Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance(Include height, weight, hair color, eye color, and other general descriptions.): 5'1" With pale skin to match her knee length jet Black hair and green/blue eyes. Usually seen wearing a graffiti t-shirt , black jeans , Black/red Beenie and an oversized checkered shirt . Her ears are pierced 3 on the left and 2 on the right.

Godly Powers: influnce on crop growth (cooldown: 2 weeks) and Ground Fertility (cooldown: 4 weeks)

Weapon(Can be magical, but again, not too OP): Duel sword that strap to her back When not in use.

Likes:Reading , Drawing , Sword fighting, Skateboarding and horse riding

Dislikes: Hot weather , loud noises , hunters and harming other if not necessary

Fears: Water and Blood

Weaknesses: Seeing blood will make her pass out . When useing her swords her back is unguarded.

Strengths: Sword fighting and hand to hand combat

Backstory: She lives with her father Charles McKnight in a forrest, he taught her how to fight and home schooled her from a young age , He would always say that her mother was a women to be feared who loved them dearly .

He said when Andromida was 6 months old she died in a car crash . Her father never let her go out into the world fearing her safety and that he would lose her like he lost Demeter 14 years ago .

He knew that he was madly in love with a godess and was recently in touch with Charion so that he could take Andromida to camp half blood safely and she would stay there until she was ready to protect her self and other demi's.

The fear of water comes from something she thought to be a crocodile that dragged her under but in reality it was a Greek monster . She barely escaped ,if It wasn't for a spectacled bear affectionately called Scar attacking the 'crocodile' Andromida would have drowned.

Personality: Andromida keeps to her self , She is quiet , Funny , Tomboy with a slightly edgy twist. Has 0 human Friends and has never left the Forrest.she is curious and kind to who ever she meets.

She has always been more of an animal person and sucessfully observed a pack of wolves for months on end to learn about them ,Andromeda got the animal lover trait from her father.

Secrets: she has nothing to hide

How long at Camp Half blood: not there yet

Last edited by a moderator:
LostRose said:

Godly Parent(Specify if your character knows or not): Artemis (unknown)

Appearance(Include height, weight, hair color, eye color, and other general descriptions.): 5'1" With pale skin to match her knee length jet Black hair and green/blue eyes. Usually seen wearing a graffiti t-shirt , black jeans , Black/red Beenie and an oversized checkered shirt . Her ears are pierced 3 on the left and 2 on the right.

Godly Powers(Try to limit to 1-2, and nothing too OP. Try to have a cooldown, and make it relevant!): Hawk sight( Can see long distances) And natural affinity for animals

Weapon(Can be magical, but again, not too OP): Duel sword that strap to her back along with a bow and quiver that strap onto her leg when not in use

Likes:Reading , Drawing , Sword fighting , Archery , Skateboarding and horse riding

Dislikes: Hot weather , loud noises , hunters and harming other if not necessary

Weaknesses: Seeing blood will make her pass out . When aiming her bow her back is in guarded.

Backstory: She lives with her father Charles McKnight in a forrest, he taught her how to fight and home schooled her from a young age , He would always say that her mother was a women to be feared who loved them dearly .

He said when Andromida was 6 months old she died in a car crash . Her father never let her go out into the world fearing her safety and that he would lose her like he lost Artemis 14 years ago .

He knew that he was madly in love with a god and was recently in touch with Carrion so that he could take Andromida to camp half blood safely and she would stay there until she was ready to protect her self and other demi's.

The fear of water comes from something she thought to be a crocodile that dragged her under but in reality it was a Greek monster . She barely escaped ,if It wasn't for a spectacled bear affectionately called Scar attacking the 'crocodile' Andromida would have drowned.

Personality: Andromida keeps to her self , She is quiet , Funny , Tomboy with a slightly edgy twist. Has 0 human Friends and has never left the Forrest.she is curious and kind to who ever she meets.

She has always been more of an animal person and sucessfully got her self in to a wolf pack and befriended bears,snakes and dangerous animals alike , always helping them and spending time with them.

Artemis doesn't have children.

LostRose said:

Godly Parent(Specify if your character knows or not): Demeter (unknown)

Godly Powers(Try to limit to 1-2, and nothing too OP. Try to have a cooldown, and make it relevant!): Hawk sight( Can see long distances) And natural affinity for animals

Weapon(Can be magical, but again, not too OP): Duel sword that strap to her back along with a bow and quiver that strap onto her leg when not in use

Likes:Reading , Drawing , Sword fighting , Archery , Skateboarding and horse riding

Weaknesses: Seeing blood will make her pass out . When aiming her bow her back is in guarded.

He said when Andromida was 6 months old she died in a car crash . Her father never let her go out into the world fearing her safety and that he would lose her like he lost Demeter 14 years ago .

He knew that he was madly in love with a godess and was recently in touch with Carrion so that he could take Andromida to camp half blood safely and she would stay there until she was ready to protect her self and other demi's.

She has always been more of an animal person and sucessfully got her self in to a wolf pack and befriended bears,snakes and dangerous animals alike , always helping them and spending time with them.

I do have a couple things to bring up with your CS. Despite the fact that you changed your parent, you never changed your powers, and I'd rather you chose between bow and arrow or melee combat instead of both.

@LostRose

Alexander Michaelson, Son of Aeolus
images

Full name:Alexander Michaelson

Nickname: Alex

Godly Parent(Specify if your character knows or not): Aeolus, known

Ethnicity: British

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance(Include height, weight, hair color, eye color, and other general descriptions.):

491c4d78b59faf0431046b702eaab598.jpg

Godly Powers(Try to limit to 1-2, and nothing too OP. Try to have a cooldown, and make it relevant!)*Optional*: Can control wind and air, can fly inexpertly.

Weapon(Can be magical, but again, not too OP)*Optional*: A sword, one of a kind, made with both imperial gold and celestial bronze.

b0c36514176423fa4ce0ce0ba96c9ed5.jpg

Likes*Optional*: Heights, flying, air, freedom

Dislikes*Optional*: Being underground, suffocation, water

Fears*Optional*: Being unable to breathe(Accident when he was 12)

Weaknesses: Caves, bows, socialization

Strengths: Swordfighting(He's incredibly good), throwing knives, aerial attacks.

Backstory: TBR

Personality: With his upbringing, Alex isn't very easy to get along with. He doesn't talk to people, he just fights and practices his swordfighting, as he has been doing since he was 10.

Secrets: Everything about him.

How long at Camp Half-Blood(Or are you not there yet, on the way?): He knows all about it, but has never wanted to go.​

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]

Alexander Michaelson, Son of Aeolus
images

Full name:Alexander Michaelson

Nickname: Alex

Godly Parent(Specify if your character knows or not): Aeolus, known

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance(Include height, weight, hair color, eye color, and other general descriptions.):

491c4d78b59faf0431046b702eaab598.jpg

Godly Powers(Try to limit to 1-2, and nothing too OP. Try to have a cooldown, and make it relevant!)*Optional*: Can control wind and air, can fly inexpertly.

Weapon(Can be magical, but again, not too OP)*Optional*: A sword, one of a kind, made with both imperial gold and celestial bronze.

b0c36514176423fa4ce0ce0ba96c9ed5.jpg

Likes*Optional*: Heights, flying, air, freedom

Dislikes*Optional*: Being underground, suffocation, water

Fears*Optional*: Being unable to breathe(Accident when he was 12)

Weaknesses: Caves, bows, socialization

Strengths: Swordfighting(He's incredibly good), throwing knives, aerial attacks.

Personality: With his upbringing, Alex isn't very easy to get along with. He doesn't talk to people, he just fights and practices his swordfighting, as he has been doing since he was 10.

Secrets: Everything about him.

How long at Camp Half-Blood(Or are you not there yet, on the way?): He knows all about it, but has never wanted to go.​

[/QUOTE]
Accepted

"Just as there are different sides to a gem and different angles, so applies to people and their various traits"

Value somethings, Not everything

• Birth Name: Arleos Klaver Vinsent

Alias

Zeal

Godly Parent:Zelus

Ethnicity:African American

Sexuality: Hetero

c018d3459e7011f3de266834189f0418.jpg

6ft

Weight:219 lbs

Eye Color: Light Brown

Hair: Black, White streaks on the bangs that cover his left eye

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"The way I see it there is a beginning, middle, and end. Each of these are connected yet each has its own ending."
A Beginning is Inevitable

• Birth Name: Arleos Klaver Vinsent

Alias

Drift

Godly Parent: Janus(Unknown)

Ethnicity:African American

Sexuality: Hetero

c018d3459e7011f3de266834189f0418.jpg

6ft

Weight:219 lbs

Eye Color: Light Brown

Hair: Black, White streaks on the bangs that cover his left eye

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] Would Zelus work then?
Sure, adjust your character completely to make sure it fits better.

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] alright I fixed it
If Zelus is the god of rivalry and envy, how does it make sense for Arleos to be able to enhance his own abilities. A logical power for him would be that he can sense negative emotions, maybe increase them dramatically. Not enhancing his thought process. Or reflexes.

I know he's the god of Rivalry & Envy, but when I did further research on it it stated he's also the god of Emulation, Jealousy, and Zeal. I'm using those parts as different pieces to add on to his ability, but if you want I can change that.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]I know he's the god of Rivalry & Envy, but when I did further research on it it stated he's also the god of Emulation, Jealousy, and Zeal. I'm using those parts as different pieces to add on to his ability, but if you want I can change that.

[/QUOTE]
The other abilities are fine. I'd just rather that he couldn't enhance his own abilities, because I can't find a reason why that'd make sense.

Jenna Michaelson, daughter of Morpheus
8e957151ab70402b1e82d34c5abd0fbd.jpg

Full name:Jennifer Michaelson

Nickname: Jenna

Godly Parent(Specify if your character knows or not): Morpheus, Alex knows but she doesn't.

Sexuality: Straight(Not that she cares at 12)

images

Godly Powers(Try to limit to 1-2, and nothing too OP. Try to have a cooldown, and make it relevant!)*Optional*:Can cause people to feel incredibly tired, cause them to fall asleep, manipulate dreams.

Weapon(Can be magical, but again, not too OP)*Optional*: Twin daggers

Game-7_1_.png

Likes*Optional*: Sleeping, dreams, using her powers

Dislikes*Optional*: Her family, underground, loud people. violence

Fears*Optional*: Being unable to breathe(From being around her brother)

Weaknesses: Caves, her father, bows, violence

Strengths: Manipulating her brother, throwing knives, talking to people

Personality: Quiet to strangers. Once you get her out of her shell, she'll open up and speak. She'd rather not resort to violence, and will make everyone fall asleep if they start to fight. She doesn't really understand her powers or her parentage, and went willingly with her brother when he came back, when she was just 5.

Secrets: Everything about her.

How long at Camp Half-Blood(Or are you not there yet, on the way?): She knows all about it, and wanted to go, but Alex wouldn't.​

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]

Jenna Michaelson, daughter of Morpheus
8e957151ab70402b1e82d34c5abd0fbd.jpg

Full name:Jennifer Michaelson

Nickname: Jenna

Godly Parent(Specify if your character knows or not): Morpheus, Alex knows but she doesn't.

Sexuality: Straight(Not that she cares at 12)

images

Godly Powers(Try to limit to 1-2, and nothing too OP. Try to have a cooldown, and make it relevant!)*Optional*:Can cause people to feel incredibly tired, cause them to fall asleep, manipulate dreams.

Weapon(Can be magical, but again, not too OP)*Optional*: Twin daggers

Game-7_1_.png

Likes*Optional*: Sleeping, dreams, using her powers

Dislikes*Optional*: Her family, underground, loud people. violence

Fears*Optional*: Being unable to breathe(From being around her brother)

Weaknesses: Caves, her father, bows, violence

Strengths: Manipulating her brother, throwing knives, talking to people

Personality: Quiet to strangers. Once you get her out of her shell, she'll open up and speak. She'd rather not resort to violence, and will make everyone fall asleep if they start to fight. She doesn't really understand her powers or her parentage, and went willingly with her brother when he came back, when she was just 5.

Secrets: Everything about her.

How long at Camp Half-Blood(Or are you not there yet, on the way?): She knows all about it, and wanted to go, but Alex wouldn't.​

[/QUOTE]
Accepted

@Play On Words[/URL] Alright, Fixed it
Just one last thing, the 'Trump Card'. What exactly does that do? I know he doesn't know, but I'm assuming you do.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Just one last thing, the 'Trump Card'. What exactly does that do? I know he doesn't know, but I'm assuming you do.

[/QUOTE]
Funny thing really. Um, I'm still figuring out a few things to it I have an idea, but its not like you know complete. I don't really plan on using it till I've you know got a grasp on how I want to excute it...typing this seems a bit silly now that I think about it

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Funny thing really. Um, I'm still figuring out a few things to it I have an idea, but its not like you know complete. I don't really plan on using it till I've you know got a grasp on how I want to excute it...typing this seems a bit silly now that I think about it

[/QUOTE]
It's fine. Before you do use it, please tell me what it is in OOC so I can make sure it won't mess with the plot or be too OP. Sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back