Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Bree said:
"Ugh!" Lunetta threw her hands up in frustration before picking up his jacket and mask. Well, her night was already ruined, no point in wasting her time here. She walked out of the gym, not caring if anyone saw, and headed straight for the archery where she angrily shot her arrows into the poor target with tears ruining her make up. How could she have ever thought they could be together without fighting for a day?! Hopelessness only caused her tears to fall faster. Sock
(Didn't know if you saw Sock or if you wanted to make me sad and leave them in a fight after FINALLY getting back together xD )

GamerXZ said:
jj9095 Jaden chuckled as he reached for his mask,"Well..I suppose a small peek won't
hurt..but in return you must tell me your name, young lady," He rose it and revealed his

face,"I am Jaden Maxwell, former Mortal, and now Chosen of the God Hephaestus, Lord

of Blacksmithing, Fire and Volcanoes..a pleasure." He did a sweeping bow.
Iris frowns at her mystery man, now called Jaden, "I am sorry but I cannot tell you my name." She curtsies at him anyways. "Our Aphrodite in this academy is actually a guy... I dont exactly know how that is going to work for you." She says while grabbing another cinnamon roll. GamerXZ 

Nico said:
(Naw Neeks isn't abusive.)
Nico laughed and looked at Adri with a glimmer of humor in his eyes. "Of course Jake its me." he said in a poor imitation of Iris's voice.

(savagePEST)
((Nico savagePEST.. what is going on?!))

(Sock yes we should >:3 fun will happen ) 
Damian smiled and took a sip of the wine and held Jack's hand.

Ronkaime said:
(aftery you pulled out the hammer that was it) 

"I thought you'd never ask" he smirked at athena and takes her by the hand
Athena goes back to Eros after dealing with James and poofs in a little too close to Eros. "Why, excuse YOU." She laughs and takes a drink from one of the servers near her. Ronkaime

Therax appears out of the darkness no longer wearing his formal attire and equipped with his crossbow on his back as he walks up to pyro... "Would you like some assistance?"

savagePEST Loki lets Julie go and bows, "Sorry my dear but my music is calling." With a flourish of his cape, Lokie returns to his dj booth and turns up the next song. [media]

[/media]

jj9095 said:
Athena goes back to Eros after dealing with James and poofs in a little too close to Eros. "Why, excuse YOU." She laughs and takes a drink from one of the servers near her. Ronkaime
Eros fake gasps "ATHENA you are supposed to be a lady and you dare deny an invite from a gentleman" he said while laughing

ZetaAlphaOmega said:
As Therax still sat near the punch table... Idly viewing the partakers of the night's festivities... He wondered to himself... I should really be more social...
((Oye someone that is not taken dance with ZetaAlphaOmega!!! Bree it is sure to piss off Sky xD ))

Jaden took that in for a moment than shook his head and put the mask back on,"That's fine,

to be honest, I maybe the chosen of a god..but I follow my own path, as do we all in life," He

gestured to all those around them,"With each choice we make, we alter the path we walk..and

the lives of those around us."

before athena leaves." you think your so high and mighty, you think you can control me, like one of those puppets. I will not dance like a monkey when you play music, I won't accept your bossing me around anymore. I make my future." he begins to see an image of zeus in her. his rage grows" you think I don't know what you did. what you did to her."

jake hears some of the squels. "I waited for two days for those to bloom, when I saw them, the frist thought that came to my mind was her, then I come to find that shes at the ball with someone else." his anger growing, he accidentally throws some water on him. he notices." sh*t." the wall drops."buddy you got to stay a lit. if you die, then she won't hear me." he goes to carry him, and does, but gets burned, he runs to the nursery. "come on bud, don't die on me." a tear start rolling down his face.

Ronkaime said:
Eros fake gasps "ATHENA you are supposed to be a lady and you dare deny an invite from a gentleman" he said while laughing
"Its been a hard night Eros. You know how these kids are." Athena sighs and trys to dance but doesn't do a good job in it. "Hm... I still have not learned this talent after 100 years." Ronkaime

(Jake Alex and James are manly men but they're constantly crying Ironic huh?) 

jj9095 said:
"Its been a hard night Eros. You know how these kids are." Athena sighs and trys to dance but doesn't do a good job in it. "Hm... I still have not learned this talent after 100 years." Ronkaime
"Well maybe this will brighten your mood" Eros walks up to the dj table "Hey Loki throw me a mic"

Ronkaime said:
(it adds drama. plus I dont know how to write anything other then that when he's sad.)

Loki threw Eros a microphone and started doing..whatever he does to help Eros since I don't know what song he's doing ( xD )

dakup said:
before athena leaves." you think your so high and mighty, you think you can control me, like one of those puppets. I will not dance like a monkey when you play music, I won't accept your bossing me around anymore. I make my future." he begins to see an image of zeus in her. his rage grows" you think I don't know what you did. what you did to her."
jake hears some of the squels. "I waited for two days for those to bloom, when I saw them, the frist thought that came to my mind was her, then I come to find that shes at the ball with someone else." his anger growing, he accidentally throws some water on him. he notices." sh*t." the wall drops."buddy you got to stay a lit. if you die, then she won't hear me." he goes to carry him, and does, but gets burned, he runs to the nursery. "come on bud, don't die on me." a tear start rolling down his face.
((BEFORE ATHENA LEFT)) Athena looks at James confused. "Daddy issues huh?" Athena looks up "Zeus!" A bolt of lightning strikes next to Athena. "Your SON needs you! This one I cannot handle!" Another bolt of lightning strikes and a hawk flies to Athenas left arm. He "caws" at Athena and then transforms to Zeus. ((dakup act as Zeus! Have fun!))

Pyro starts crying and trails of ash are seen behind him. His light starts going out until he is thrown into a couple dead pieces of wood in a fireplace. He suddenly grows and grows, engulfing the wood. He breathes and starts crackling. He starts yelling at Jake like a "WTH" and then goes quiet.

Iris looks at Maxwell. "I am sorry but my... pet? is in trouble." She gives him a quick peck in the cheek. "Thank you for everything" She starts runing off but runs back to take a couple cinnamon rolls "Sorry they are just too good" and then actually runs out to where she felt Pyro. She runs into the nursery and hears Pyro calling her. "Oh Pyralis! What happened to you!"

When Therax followed Jake and Lune he had hid himself during the whole emotionally catastrophic meltdown between Pyro and Jake... As Jake rushed off with Pyro... Therax proceeded to wander about the school for a bit until he found himself in an Archer's Area... Still equipped with his crossbow... He walked towards an unknown person warily... "Who are you... and Why are do you seem so distraught on a night such as this?" He asked Lune...

Ronkaime said:

"Well maybe this will brighten your mood" Eros walks up to the dj table "Hey Loki throw me a mic"
Athena looks at Eros with awe. Imagining herself actually being able to desire such a God. She claps a long with his singing and laughs. She sits down, crosses her legs as always, and watches him amused. Ronkaime

ZetaAlphaOmega Lune turned to glance at him, wiping her eyes which only smeared her makeup more. "Because I don't know what to do and my dad isn't here to help me and I have no one to depend on anymore!" She fired another arrow, snapping one of the others on the target.

Athena listens to the words of the song and opens her mouth in shock. She starts laughing at Eros. Ronkaime When Eros comes back she shakes her head at him not being able to stop smiling. "I dont think I want to 'get nasty'" She giggles. "But thank you I know I am a good girl." She says and takes another sip of her drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back