Glorious Font of Mountain Dew (OOC) [Incarnadine Waters]

Yay! I've been added. Am still in college (5 am on a saturday) working on a project, will try to post my character on sunday, or monday evening.

What characters do we have in the group?

I know we have a Zenith, and I'm playing a Full Moon, but what about the others?

Like I wrote in my brief background on the thread, I'd be happy to have a Solar Bond, especially to a Twilight, if there is one.

I will be posting the information soonish regarding my Twilight, Threnody to the Reverent Soul. Whether you want her for a mate is up for discussion afterward I suppose.

I'm thinking on makign a custom Mutation that will allow burrowing through earth, in the manner of the Sand Swimmer. It's probably gonna be similar somewhat to the Wall Walking mutation. Would you allow this?

Burrowing - Blight

The mutant's hands and body are adapted to making their way through earth. Her hands develop some minor webbing and claws, to better clear a path through the earth. She moves at (Strength + 5) yards as a dash, or (Strength) yards as a move action.

If she tries to burrow through rock, all movement is halved.

And I do Chime in. *Ding!* Hi hi. xD

Anyhows I shall return to the fine tuning finishing phase of my character before she drives me nuts :P

I'm thinking on makign a custom Mutation that will allow burrowing through earth, in the manner of the Sand Swimmer. It's probably gonna be similar somewhat to the Wall Walking mutation. Would you allow this?
Burrowing - Blight

The mutant's hands and body are adapted to making their way through earth. Her hands develop some minor webbing and claws, to better clear a path through the earth. She moves at (Strength + 5) yards as a dash, or (Strength) yards as a move action.

If she tries to burrow through rock, all movement is halved.
Havock, you don't by any chance happen to have that mutation set I made for Dark Depths Hallow, do you?

I'm here! I have been accepted! I... I feel loved...

Alright, 'nuff mushy stuff. Now I muddle my way through character design. Do I make a glorious Solar who seeks to bring a little more peace to Creation or an androgynous Lunar who reshapes civilizations with his/her inscrutable scheming and planning? Oooo, I love the creation process!

Is it too early to put out casting calls for the other pre-preludes?

Pre-prelude 2. Yume of the Earth and Sky School of Martial Arts, Medecine and Inner Ballance assembles a large circle of powerful folks to work for the goood of all goodly folks, then quickly discovers that their unity will be lightly threatend if they don't focus on specific goals.

After a discusion with her mother, Kodachi and she agree on a plan. Kodachi announces she is leaving for a year to meditate and train, having neglected her own Earth and Sky studies for too long in the face of buiness, she fears she will be unprepared in the face of the comign storms. She apoints assorted reliable persons to manage the buisness aspects of of the Dojo, but regretfuly informs all celstial exalted in residence that she cannot assure their safety from the Wyld Hunt while away for so long. She asks them to esscort her daughter to a pristine wilderness to recieve Sakura's oath fo service, and then gather as many more reliable powerful folk as they could and travel south to look into rumors of ever growing numbers of necromatic threats cropping up while the Maks of Wnters remains aparently peaceful, plays polotics, and declares a coming tournamnet.

Pre-prelude 3?

The set up is this.

Rather than spending months of prelude gaming 'til everyone is together, I was hoping we could write a week or so of colaborative fiction to get everyone together and agreed to work together, and then get started game style.

So, the idea of a pre-prelude is basicly "how did you come to be part of this circle."

Unless I get a better idea as part of the emerging ideas, the first mission will involve going into the jungle to locate texts on solar circle sorcery and other useful information.

Which jungle? Nazir lives in the jungle regularly, so I'm just curious how far this might take him from Datoga.

Heh, I'd be up for one of these. ^^ Would so help in future sessions (like when the game starts) when dealing between the charas.

Axelgear said:
Which jungle? Nazir lives in the jungle regularly, so I'm just curious how far this might take him from Datoga.
That massive junge region in the South East is where we're heading, but the circle is forming in Nexus.

My character'll be up later tonight or tomorrow noonish when I get the time at college.

Hammercro, I take it you're still up for that solar-bond?

In my backstory, an "Anathema" saved my traveling companions when I was trying to hunt them. Is there anyone with good healing skills that would like have a combined backstory?

Just wanted to giver a heads up, I'll have a very spotty Internet connection for the next two weeks. I have to move back to Israel, so it's gonna be a bit rough the next two weeks, and then it should sort out.

Peteman said:
In my backstory, an "Anathema" saved my traveling companions when I was trying to hunt them. Is there anyone with good healing skills that would like have a combined backstory?
Psst... Peteman, that was my Yume.

Peteman Edit: Can I really edit these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back