• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Glee RP

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
Something different. Not directly from the show, but a RP about kids in high school from different backgrounds and social groups who find a mutual interest in music...whether it's vocal or instrumental. Not action related, but a story-driven, somewhat dramatic, and just different xD Any takers? Small group of maybe about 5 or 6...

What do you mean by "just different" or "something different"? Are we to take it that the assumption is that this is a different narrative (which would make sense for a RP)? Are there short term versus long term goals for the individuals and the Glee Club? That being said, it could be interesting.

Bardiel said:
What do you mean by "just different" or "something different"? Are we to take it that the assumption is that this is a different narrative (which would make sense for a RP)? Are there short term versus long term goals for the individuals and the Glee Club? That being said, it could be interesting.
Each verse could be at least three sentences t a paragraph to however many things you wanna post. Also I'm thinking 3rd person

And holy shit, so many people :)

I see an OOC coming soon, perhaps? - Leans in with interest. - Haha.

Hello? Yes! I am very much interested!

I can't wait for the thread to be created, this is the type of roleplay I've been searching for. >.<

I hope that the person responsible for our excitement of this thread didn't forget about us. :)

Ya, definitely! I was wondering if you remembered me at all, but didn't want to be weird and suddenly bring up the past roleplay in case you had forgotten...

Haha. Oh, yes. I remember you quite well. :)

You know, I am still wanting to do a 1x1 with you. ;D

Let's hope for good reasons, but same to you as well.

Oh my goodness, I had completely forgotten! I'm so sorry...I'm still up for one myself if you want to take this to a conversation though. :)

Of course, good reasons. Haha.

And sure, a conversation will be more polite. :)

I haven't forgotten about any of you xD Just haven't gotten any notifications from this thread, so I didn't see where anyone replied lol

@Gilmoregirl12 @Stew @ThisUserIsBlocked @Apollogy8 @Keira Winston it's up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back