Gijinka academy

pokemon___victini_gijinka_by_r_ninja-d3ci4oz.png

to anyone without a legendary.

Yo

[QUOTE="Swift Beurezu]... So, random question, but can I have Bayah's duffle cat as a side character :?

[/QUOTE]
you mean a sort of npc you control? I could easily see that happening sure.

Anyone else notice how everyone seems to like my characters? owo I guess it kinda does make sense

They're just very likeable to us and our characters I suppose. ^^ If you do end up making another character to be with Selena then it'd be cool if they met when they were young. Considering she's demisexual it'd be more likely she has stronger relationship with them.

yeah I can understand that, I was actually thinking of making a character for Desdemonda.

I need to introduce a new character into the rp anyway tbh. I was thinking Greninja or a Metagross. 
Metagross_Gijinka_by_Nychii.png

57a14c303bea8ee200da2f5a33a6936c.jpg

Votes on either one?

two greninja and one metagross! I'll decide tomorrow. Until then Amadeus is fair game. Whoever gets to him gets to him.

:C why is everyone else's characters liked, and then there's mine....nobody would even bother with my characters... I guess I just can't make any likeable ones

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah and I also wanted Bridget to be friends with Roxanne at some point. ^^ 
Basically yeah I like too and I would so ship one of my characters with one of yours :3 so don't feel bad.

Where are everyone's characters right now? I haven't posted in a while have I? xD  
Yeah I'm probably gonna post later today (technically from my time zone) and go to sleep soon.

I've been gone so long. I don't believe I can actually get back into this roleplay. :< My sincere apologies, I just now in fact, fixed my internet.

You can still get back in 
Since i have just kind of marked hidden um in a state like coma since you have been gone so he is still in moonlights room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back