• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Kumiko please wake up, this is a dangerous plant that you need to be aware of." Eulla saighed.

Kita was confused, she felt like she knew what plant it was, but wasn't sure so she didn't answer.

"I'll explain. This is a mandrake, not to be confused with the one from Harry potter. This mandrake has deadly affects, but if used correctly, can be very helpful. The pollen can be used in a health potion, and the root it's self, is whats deadly. Much like the ones from Harry potger, the mandrake does scrsam, but instead of just making you pass out, they will explode your brain. Reporting them is quite difficult see in in how they also spit a lsd like substance. Now, the rest of class, research the plant infront of you and fangflower. I am also pushing the due date on the fangflower essay back until tomorrow."

Yami awoke and decided to actually get up this time. Dressing in his normal attire and cloak to cover his ears and tail. Yami walked out of his dorm and instead of going to a class that had already started, He just wondered around and would kill sometime until the next one started.

Maname gasped. “ Oh, dude! That's freaking awesome! ” She exclaimed, grinning. The pink haired girl blushed gently after her outburst. “ Sorry. ”

Valentina sighed as she was later than she had met to, good thing she wasn't a teacher or something like that, she shivered at the thought of standing in front of a dozens of wide eyed half grown students who could barely control their emotions. There isn't enough whiskey in the world to get her through an experince like that. She threw her bag behind the librarian stand and leaded against the wall, hoping she hadn't missed anything important.

Layla found herself at the entrance of the academy, eager to enter, yet she felt the same feeling she had when her master had brought her to meetings with her own realm's deities. Was there something Miss Fey didn't tell me about? she thought. She tensed up, as if expecting something to attack her from behind, but nothing came the longer she waited. She shuddered, figured it was just a subconscious fear of being in a new world, and slowly made her way into the building. She was intrigued with the design of the academy's halls and wondered if any continents in her own world had anything similar. Carrying a small shoulder bag, she began to wander around, fascinated at what may lie inside the building.

Hmm? A library... Layla thought. She stood in front of the large doors, thinking of whether or not to enter. Miss Fey told me that I should first go to the headmaster's office... and that she'd bring me the rest of my things once I had everything else settled... She figured that her master was probably busy with some Sage business anyways and that it wouldn't hurt if she took a peek in the library first.

Layla slowly opened the door and walked in, carefully closing it behind her. She looked up to see a plethora of books stacked neatly on shelves. A whisper of awe escaped her. "Whoa..." She began to find books on mythology to educate herself on what kind of beings she might find in this new realm, taking extreme care to be as quiet as possible. She was afraid of what anyone might do if they saw her.

Unable to locate the headmaster, due to him not wanting to search his office, he simply let out a yawn as he almost forgot to return the book he took out earlier, walking back towards the library without hesitation nor any double thought of any kind.

As he arrived he went back to the table he once was, grasping the large green book about goblins noticing another individual, he'd eye her up and down as he approached, putting the book in the corresponding position, he then turned towards the girl, attempting to gently place his hand on her shoulder, if he is able to.

"How may I assist you, dear?"

@RazingCatfish

Marcus noticed the woman that entered and that everything was being taken care of so he stayed back and would just act as check out for the books she wanted to read for awhile.

Layla twitched a little as she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes flashed crimson for a split second before returning to their normal, violet color. Get a hold of yourself, Rose... she warned herself. You've never acted anything like this since you were a child. Layla always felt that the best way to deal with people was to restrain herself from showing any large displays of emotion. To her, it seemed as though she was more respected for it.

She turned herself towards the person who had found her with the best poker face she could have at the moment.

"I-I'm fine. I'm just looking around," she stammered, still a little shaken at the fact that she had been found so suddenly.

@Beyonder

"Oh? Well if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to bother, dear." He'd say tipping his hat, whilst he did so he would glance at the section she was looking at, and not a moment to soon he simply walked away, unless stopped, not to far however.

If he wasn't stopped he'd begin searching for books himself, eyeing the shelves up and down as he searched for a book that could interest him, eventually walking away as he seemed to find no book, he simply sat down, facing the shelves, snapping his fingers without hesitation as he did so a fat cigar with three golden stripes would appear in his hand; without sound nor a mote of light, he'd then take out a golden zippo lighter, lighting the cigar whilst he is in the library.

Surprising how this figure wasn't fired years ago, it wasn't that he disregarded the rules it was simply that for some reason he felt like not collecting anything, which is a first, so he decided to just smoke and zone out, noting probably another librarian is possibly going to 'nag' him.

@RazingCatfish

Closing her eyes, Layla took in a small breath and exhaled. With the mysterious man gone, she searched through the shelves in front of her and found a large brown book about various gods and goddesses. "Tch, I wonder if this world's deities are any less naive than my own," she muttered. Suddenly, a frightening thought hit her. "Maybe... more powerful?"

She looked around her to see if anyone was watching her before leaving that area of the library. She found a corner with a comfy-looking chair and a table and decided that she would study for a while. After a few minutes, she came up with the idea of opening one of the books that Fey had given her alongside the book that she had found to see what differences she could find in various gods and their powers.

@Beyonder

Kumiko was strolling around school in the break. Who did not know her would definetly find her way to young for this school. She after all had the body of a 11 year old and often enough acted like one. She came to the library so she could cuddle her cat friend, when she saw someone read a intruiging book. She ran up to the person and smiled. "Helloooo! Thats a cool book. Are my mother and sister in there? Eulla and Delia, both storm goddesses.", she asked joyfully.

@RazingCatfish

After pondering a few thoughts, Layla realized that there was a cheerful little girl staring at her, asking her questions. Surely, she couldn't get mad at a child for disturbing her.

One of her rare, small smiles appeared on her face as she turned to the girl. She figured she should at least act a little more expressive towards children.

"Eulla and Delia? I haven't the come across them y-"
girl's statement had finally hit her. She wasn't sure who this girl was, but she wasn't sure if she wanted anything to do with her either. The ever so slightly bubbly personality she tried to put on vanished. She sighed a little, and her eyes glowed an annoyed red color for a moment. "Who are you?" she suddenly asked. "What are you?"

@Ami the breadling

RazingCatfish said:
After pondering a few thoughts, Layla realized that there was a cheerful little girl staring at her, asking her questions. Surely, she couldn't get mad at a child for disturbing her.
One of her rare, small smiles appeared on her face as she turned to the girl. She figured she should at least act a little more expressive towards children.

"Eulla and Delia? I haven't the come across them y-"
girl's statement had finally hit her. She wasn't sure who this girl was, but she wasn't sure if she wanted anything to do with her either. The ever so slightly bubbly personality she tried to put on vanished. She sighed a little, and her eyes glowed an annoyed red color for a moment. "Who are you?" she suddenly asked. "What are you?"

@Ami the breadling
Kumiko shrugged. "Kumiko is the name. I am time. Not a manipulator. Time itself. If I die, the world will end. If I get hurt, things get weird. "

Yami sat up annoyed seemingly for no reason. But there was, it was just hard to explain since it was kind of complicated. His usual cloak covering his ears and tail was on as it was everyday. He headed for the control class despite not intending to use his powers if he could avoid it.

The embodiment of time itself... in an academy? Layla's brain began to hurt.

She looked off to her side, not believing what she was hearing. Her master had told that that she would run into many non-human beings at the academy, but never mentioned anything as crazy as this.

She sighed again. "Why does Miss Fey always leave out so many details and expect me to figure out everything myself? It's more stressful that way." She spoke to no one in particular.

@Ami the breadling

A Poll has been Posted

I can't believe I'm doing this, but this here's real, A few are participating, that's our deal.

This Poll that I posted will see what we'll do, by choosing some choices, specifically two.

You just have to chose from a yes or a no, after a week later, we'll see how it goes!

No matter the result, I hope it goes well, the past is the past, there we won't dwell.

And for your information, I'll tell my real name, Keann I am called an I like to play games! Maybe at some time, you'll know my real age, But nevertheless, please answer this page.

@Ami the breadling @FalseUser12 @Shiro kurogane @SwiftPhoenix @Shadow Dancer @Beyonder @m a x @WordedGently

@Profoundcactus @RazingCatfish @Asuka Romeno

@mewbot5408

RazingCatfish said:
The embodiment of time itself... in an academy? Layla's brain began to hurt.
She looked off to her side, not believing what she was hearing. Her master had told that that she would run into many non-human beings at the academy, but never mentioned anything as crazy as this.

She sighed again. "Why does Miss Fey always leave out so many details and expect me to figure out everything myself? It's more stressful that way." She spoke to no one in particular.

@Ami the breadling
Kumiko giggled a bit. "She does that because it strengthens your character and mind. It helps you to master any situation. ", she said. Kumiko was surprised why nobody asked that she was only a kid. That nobody asked how she was in an academy even though she knew almost anything that had ever happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back