Gangland 2025

Okay, well, I tried that and that without posting it, but I'm not even sure anymore.

Does "The Corporation" has some kind of recruiter I can contact? It's Organized Crime, after all.

Always accepting. Feel free to throw something up. A few things, though. No government agents, the Black Sun control the East side. And the second one is self explanatory, don't go over the top with the character. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sorry, but the only thing I know for certain without having to check back at the list is that La Desierta are basically disbannded. The Amari Family or whatever they were called (see, this is what I mean) had a bit if a fued with them. The Six and Gundma are fueding for one reason or another.

Yeah, school comes first. And @DrTrollinski I git two things tk say. First of all, not really shre where to take it from what you gave me. When in doubt I'll just have him going through the motions of moving in and/or finding an assistant for Leter. And the second one. Thank you so much for being the gm. If I decided to be the gm, this wouldn't be 200+ pages.

My pleasure, man. As for the rp, they're waiting for him in the car (I think?) so just do whatever you want :) @Beowulf

It's late, so this is goodnight.

Oh god. I looked at my last post and saw all the slelling errors. Well, guess that's what I get for typing on my phone. I will reply asap.

Hello. I've been thinking of joining. I just have one question. In the IC there's quite a bit . Is reading all of it required to join?

Ok cool. I'll get my CS up in a day or two. Without reading the IC I can see the GM has done a great job considering the length.

I'm very tempted to make a character for The Nine. What were they again? The Six are mostly African American, if I remember right, and the one that I never do get right is mostly Asian and are like the yakuza, or a wanna be version at the least. I'll sleep on it.

Correction, Ninth Street. Not the Nine. How did I get that wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back