Gangland 2025

Any rules/ recommendations about the different gangs/mobs? I didn't find a description of them. Also, can someone briefly give me insight to what is currently taking place so I'm not bursting in like an idiot?

@RiahB - It depends on what sort of character you're going to have going, and what sort of RP you like?

Is your character going to be male or female?

Well, obviously I like the action packed, dramatic kind of RPs. It's fun. Also, are there any family affiliated mafias? It'd be easier to worm my way into one of those.

Which one do you guys need more of? I can be both if it suits the fancy.

Well, the most dominant one is The Dicciano Family - A lot of RP evolves around them and there's a lot of action on their side. If you wanted to get into that, though, your character needs to be male. There aren't many mobs that have women in them, and sadly, Dicciano isn't one that does. @RiahB

DrTrollinski said:
Well, the most dominant one is The Dicciano Family - A lot of RP evolves around them and there's a lot of action on their side. If you wanted to get into that, though, your character needs to be male. There aren't many mobs that have women in them, and sadly, Dicciano isn't one that does. @RiahB
Hm. Why is that? Is it kind of a "No girls allowed" Mafia? It sounds a little... rudimentary, no? :)

Yes. Most variations of The Mob do not allow women to become full members of the family - In places like Sicily there's been one or two, but in terms of the way the old mob works, mafioso women are completely out of the books, ahah. The Dicciano Family follow Cosa Nostra, and all. (@RiahB)

Nice- and by "Nice", I mean "Wo-o-o-w". However, I would not mind playing a male and female. Where would a female best work her way into such an Anti-Woman setting?

The Six would be a good bet for a woman character - There's been a whole number of characters that have gone through that gang.

Alrighty. I looked it over, and I liked El. Your other one, the human trafficing guy. He seems like one messed up mother trucker.

Hm... They've been killed off, so, I don't mind all that much, but I'd like to hear what else you like the look of - If you'd rather go with LD, I can figure something out for you :) @ryanpk200

From what I understand, they are all rather well off. Middle ground kind of thing. Not really good, not super bad, just fine. But the Dicciano Family, in my opinion, is the best off.

Beowulf, thank you. I pride myself in my ability to create a terrible masterpiece.

Alright- Introduced!!

Yes, it is, I've just needed a bit of a break. I had some writers block and had to take a while to unwind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back