Gangland 2025

How big of a box are we talking? Fridge big? Because if so, I do hope you went in it and shut yourself in it.

Anyone care to give me a brief summary in what's happened so far? Sorry, would like to know what happened before I entered the picture.

Basically, the leader of The Six has gone into a building to kill some guy in a rival gang, he's with Holow. If you wish, you could RP rolling up outside the building to join the rest of the guys that are waiting out there to back him up.

I won't do anything for tonight, sorry if it inconvieneces anyone.

@DrTrollinski hate to ask you this, but Connor needs something to do and I don't want to do all of it by myself.

@cojemo are you watching this thread for a reason?

Seeing that we did a Time Skip, can someone give me a quick summery of what went down?

Only a couple of people have been bumped into the future to advance their storyline. Since you haven't really gotten involved with Icefox and the kind Dr. you can jump ahead in my opinion. P.S. Connor my other character has called a few favors and is trying to get a meeting with someone from the Six.

@Kawashima Thunder everyone has been bumped into the future, to advance their respective story lines. Oh, and a man may bump into you by the name of Jebadiah Freely, a member of the Six.

I've noticed that I've missed out on a lot. Do keep in mind that I wasn't getting all the notifications.

It'll be easy to catch your characters up, considering almost everyone has different storylines.

@Icefox11 - literally, I haven't moved things on on our side, so you can create RP if you'd like to.

@Beowulf - On our side, the bomb cache that The Deserted had was blown up by Johnathan. Vincent's gone on a short break out of town with his boys, while Cliclack's character hacked into Amari's bank account and drained his funds. Nick countered this and is talking to him now - there's been a certain man that's been poking his head around and has helped Johnathan on numerous occasions, but no one knows where he's from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back