• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Ken: Notice

Uh-oh. That could be bad.

Ken: Remember

You remember you have a length of rope in your Sylladex. You take it out and tie one end around a spine on dragon dad's back, then offer the other end to Aura.

@MoltenLightning

Aura: Take

You grab the end of the rope, nausea starting to grip you slog with fear. Gulping, you wrap the cord around your waist. God you hoped this wouldn't come in use... But knowing your luck, it would...

~~~~~~~

Sharil: Stay still

Nobody had noticed you yet, which was always either a bad sign or a good sign. You never knew. Taking a few steps back, you sit on the ground. You really had no clue what to do... Go back to your... What? Land? Or something..?

Amanda(Dream self): Wake up

Okay...this has gotten old. She tried to wake up again and this time, she actually succeeded.

Amanda: Struggle

She woke up and, when she tried to move, found she was trapped. Yeah, she knew she told them to make sure she wondered off, but this was ridiculous. She squirmed, trying to get free.
"Excuse me...but, could you please let me go?" She asked as nicely as she could manage at the moment. She wasn't particularly fond of tight spaces.

@electroShogun

Amanda: Sit up

Amanda sat up and stretched. She hadn't felt that good in...well...a few days. Or was it a week? She didn't know and right now, she didn't care. She was just happy to have had some sleep. She didn't even know she needed it that much. Huh. She looked around, noticing that no one was back yet besides on of the aliens, and he seemed flustered. Wonder why....maybe she'd ask.

Amanda: Get answers

She looked at Charolette and smiled. "It's alright. Thanks fur that. Didn't know what I would've done if I had gotten lost." She said with a small laugh. "But it doesn't look like they're back yet....is efurything alright? Only he seems to be back..." She said, indicating Afrien with a swift movement of her head. "Speaking of him....is he alright? He seems kinda...flustered? Yeah flustered. What exactly happened while I was out?"

@electroShogun

"I'm not sure what happened, but Shadow's sprite brought Afrien back out of the forest. He was pretty hurt, so Shadow healed him. Then, I don't know what happened. They were talking about something, then Afrien jumped up and ran off."

@ShadowHuntress

"Hm...alright." She said, looking at the two aliens. She wondered if they had a name for their species. Probably. But she wasn't going to ask. That would be too much work right now and she didn't really have the need to know as it didn't seem important to her.

Amanda: Look around

She looked around, at the spooky forest, at the others, then at her outstretched feet. She was bored. But, maybe if she got closer, she could hear what they were talking about? No...that would be rude and it would make them mad. Might be a personal conversation. She laid back. She was starting to worry about the others, but oh well. If they didn't make it out, it was no loss to h...wait.

Amanda: Realize

If she had to get to her Denizen, she'd have to go back to her land. And she can't get back to her land unless Ken gets back. Agh! Ken had better be alright! If he wasn't, she was gonna kill him! As she thought this, she remained smiling and happy on the outside. Can't let the others know if her secret dark thoughts.

AM: no

AM: he hasnt

AM: hes an *ss hole

AM: ive gots me a p strong grudge here

"I could tell you if you just ask." Fechner said " as long as your not an *ss hole about it" she replied "Fine, your a page of blood."

AM: im a Page of Blood

AM: whatever that means

Last edited by a moderator:
TA: page of blood

TA: 2hiit ii dont know a damn thiing about that

TA: all ii know ii2 that page2 create theiir a2pect

TA: and that blood refer2 to relatiion2hiips

TA: 2o you can create relatiion2hiips

@Kurai Okami

AM: oh

AM: cool

AM: so i could help people with their relationships?

AM: even though im probably not that good at it

AM: idk

AM: sounds like something i could do

AM: ._."

Ok now you were just rambling like the awkward person you are. You suddenly started thinking about your own relations all friends and acquaintances. Maybe you should talk to people and make them friends or something. Ugh people, you shrug intensely, talking to people was easy when necessary, otherwise its pretty hard to stike up a conversation.

TA: ii have no iidea what that 2peciifiically entaiil2

TA: but ii have a feeliing that youll need two u2e iit a lot

TA: your team doe2nt 2eem two get along very well

TA: well 2ome of them at lea2t

@Kurai Okami

AM: yeah i noticed

AM: between aura and afrien

AM: that's pretty conflicting thing that stops everyone from having a fun time

AM: or something

AM: i don't actually know what im talking about rn

AM: mostly trying to grasp this I guess

AM: idk

AM: i was on nine

AM: but idk if that creature counted for it since all i did was chop at its roots

AM: it really didn't seem to do anything

"Look, I shouldn't have run off. I'm not so good with people, and I'm just confused. Sorry." @ShadowHuntress

(I cant used my computer at the moment and the mobile layout sucks so I wont be responding much for a few hours)

"I said its fine Afrien. You don't have to explain yourself." She said, biting back tears. Why was he being so nice? This...this wasn't like him. "And please don't act so different all of a sudden. It's kinda scary." She said, forcing a laugh. She knew it sounded fake, but she just hoped he would just let it slide.

((What's wrong with mobile? I use it all the time))

Charlotte: Seriously start worrying

They've been in there for a really long time. You're starting to think that they might be in trouble. You turn to Amanda to voice your concerns, but you see her smiling, and it kind of creeps you out a bit. You can spot a fake smile a mile away, and this one was fake. A convincing fake, but a fake nonetheless.

"Hey, uh... Got something on your mind, Amanda?"

@ShadowHuntress

"Because as I was thinking of them, I remembered how much fun we had." She said, laughing a bit. "One time, my mother and father made a bet where it was a win win for me cause I got paid anyway."

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back