• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"For this long? No. I'm fine. It's gotten less, thank gog, but I am a little tired. Maybe because I was holding Amanda?" She questioned, though more to herself than anyone else. "And you probably shouldn't do any more with your aspect until your body has time to heal."

@electroShogun @Midnight Phantom

Shadow smiled as she fell back onto her hands. "That's good. Don't want her wondering off while she is unconscious."

"That is very true. I would like to have a talk with her about her sprite. He may be a robot but he has no sense of responsibility." Teddysprite said, floating over to sit next to Shadow.

"Really? Is he like Afrien? But worse?"

"Yes, but not as much cursing."

@Midnight Phantom

She blushed and looked at her hands. "Sorry." She muttered, twirling her thumbs around each other. She hadn't meant to upset him....at least, that's what she thought he was.

Shadow: Worry

Maybe she was reading into it wrong? No....no one liked being talked about if it was negative. Had she hurt him too? Maybe he wasn't trying to be as mean as he acted. No...everyone had a choice in how they acted....she sighed. She was overthinking this. She just needed to calm down....right?

@Midnight Phantom

"Holy fuck. I have honestly never heard a high blood apologize this much. You must have gotten a large amount of wimpy Ancestor genetics."

Afrien : Sigh

You look over and see Shadow's whimpering state.

"But that isn't such a bad thing I guess. The Empress could never live up to her mothers strength. Your High blood think pan capacity can only be heightened by compassion."

@ShadowHuntress

She smiled and shook her head. "No, my Ancestor was amazing. I looked up to her. She was one of the best rebel fighters; one of the leaders. She didn't like how the lower bloods were getting treated so she and a few others fought against the Empress during their time to change it. Though, it seems it didn't change much despite the murdering of the sea dwellers." She said, looking up sadly at the sky. Her Ancestor was amazing....and everything she wasn't. She frowned as she thought about it. Where had she gone wrong?

@Midnight Phantom

The bark quivered, and then collapsed on itself. One last scream was made, then the entirety of the creature's bark started evaporating into Grist. The red glowing eyes stopped giving off any light. Aura laid on the ground, coughing and sputtering, holding some puncture wounds along her abdomen. She was, however, smiling. Getting up, she limped over to Ken, and hugged him.

"Thanks. That jerk needed that..."

"I know. It makes me wonder where I went wrong. She wasn't afraid to hurt those against her, I can't hurt a single living thing. She fights for what she believes in, I'm afraid to stand out." She chuckled. "It's strange. We have the same blood, but we're complete opposites. But I've always strived to be like her...even after Dragon Mom left me alone."

"And you are doing a great job Shade." Teddysprite said, rubbing her head while avoiding her horns.

@Midnight Phantom

"It was the kindness he showed that got him and the royal court executed. Had he been less kind, the rebellion would have failed, and he wouldn't have died, and neither would the old Empress been usurped."

@ShadowHuntress

Duke: Feel relief

Okay, bark beast is dead, and you guys are still kicking. So far, been a pretty good day. However most of the team, including yourself, is badly beaten up. You choose to see this situation as "glass half full" and just be relieved that you're still walking.

"I'm not gonna be as weak as he was. He wasn't a worthy strategist. But I have a distinct advantage. Two actually."

Afrien : Laugh

You look at the sky with a smirk.

"The first : I'm not a fucking wimp. I can stomach finishing the job. The second : My team isn't a useless group of dumbasses."

@ShadowHuntress

"Yeah. Everyone is amazing. Especially the humans. They're softer than we trolls should be, but they are certainly not as judgemental either. And it doesn't seem they have a way to sort the members of their race. How lucky." She said, honestly smiling. Too bad I don't fit in with them. She thought, frowning a bit. She didn't belong with all of these wonderful people. She would only hold them down.

@Midnight Phantom

"They are reckless and arrogant, but they are good in battle. Ken gets blinded by his Matespritship constantly, but in a tough situation, he can pull through. We all work together as a team who can beat this game. We all need to stick together and work together. Even if it is infuriating."

@ShadowHuntress

"It's not infuriating. It's wonderful. Don't you think it's nice not be alone anymore. Even if you did just have your lusus with you, he or she is the only companionship you have unless you want to make the journey to another's hive or hive stem. But....I guess that would be harder to understand since you grew up a normal troll." She said, smiling over at him. She was envious that he could be something troll kind could be proud of, but he did have his soft spots. She wouldn't mention those, though.

@Midnight Phantom

"See. Even you have other emotions besides anger and rage." She said with a small laugh.

Teddysprite: Watch

He was watching his player open up. This was something she had never learned how to do, and he was glad she was doing it now. He had watched her everytime she had come in and used him for comfort after her lusus left, scared of what was out there. But, she was growing. And he was proud.

Teddysprite: Back in the pendant

He vanished, the pendant glowing slightly before diming and then fading back to its original dull color. He would wait until she needed him. There was no need to hang around her twenty-four seven. She could handle herself just fine.

@Midnight Phantom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back