• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

T͡H͠E SIX ҉H͞AVE A͜C̨C̨ÈL̵ER̴AT͝ED̨ ҉D̶ER̛SE'S B͠IO҉WȨA̶PON͜ M̴AN̶ÚF͞AC̕TUR͡I͏N̴G SP̛E̕ED͢. T͏HE S̸E̡ER͏, ̕WITCH̷, S͠YL͜PH҉,͞ ̡AN̕D ͝KNI̵GH̷T AR̴E͟ CU͠RR̕E̷NŢLY ̴BA̛TTLĮNG ONE̶ AS ̶WE S̕PEA͏K.

@Nawmoo

Aura: RAAAAAAH!

You barely hear Ken as you smash the beast one more time. Coming to, you barely avoid a tail whipping past you as you fly towards Ken. Your mace lights on fire ferociously.

"Yeah, lets go."

'I'LL SMASH THAT KLAJSBDFOIABWEFJALKSDJ CREATURE'S LAKJDSFLIAUBEFLJK HEAD IN SLJDBFLKAHBFLKABDF THEN ALKJDFNKLAJBFLKJAB SHOVE IT INTO ALJKDFLKAJBEWFLUBASD A VOLCANO!!!'

'Kehehe..!'

(Oh...Well crap...Okay, I'm just gonna go now, maybe try to see if we can do something about Derse and stuff...ummm...Seeya later.)

@electroShogun

Duke: Enter dream bubble

You go back into your dream bubble only to see that the meteor is still heading your way. If you didn't know this was a dream, you'd still be running away...but now you know.

Duke: LUCID DREAM!

You hop on your FURTHEST DISC and right on that big ol' rock. You then swap out your FURTHEST DISC for your MINDFUCKER. With one thrust, you pierce right through the meteor and shatter it to bits. Now free-falling, you switch back to your FURTHEST DISC and fly back to your dream house. You jump into bed and take a snooze.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura: Go!!!

"FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

You fly like a bullet towards the creature's mouth, then start spinning. You put your Molten Wrath to where it swings like a hot, fiery drill around you.

You tear right though the creature's mouth, and all the way through its body until you come out the other side in a massive fiery explosion.

BIO-2: Be utterly destroyed

The flames from the Witch's attack ignite your energy sacs. Without you directing the blasts, the energy fires into your internal structure, decimating it. Your body is scorched from the inside out, vaporizing it. All that remains of you is the tooth that the Seer knocked out.

----------

Ken: Stare

Holy shit. That was awesome. Like something out of an anime.

@MoltenLightning @Midnight Phantom @ShadowHuntress

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow: Be relieved

Shadow stopped the wind, relieved that it was destroyed. Now, she wanted to go over and make sure Afrien wasn't hurt and give him a hug, but all she could do was just glance at him. It would be bad if he got mad. But, she couldn't help but smile as she put her sword away for now. It was over...at least for now.

@Midnight Phantom @electroShogun

Fox: Rage

You slam your fist on the table.

"Damn those bastards and their Fraymotifs! We need to up the stakes!"

----------

Black King: Rage

You slam your fist on your throne. Damn those heroes! You need to up the stakes!

"Why not leave them alone for now Asks Francis Because he doesn't know how to admit he's being outsmarted Says Melissa Now, that's not nice At least he's trying unlike you two Says me" Wolf said in three different tones, bored and wise, sarcastic and sassy, and just plain mad. She knew he was trying and she wasn't the best planner.

@electroShogun

Aura: Be worn out

You sigh, relieved that its over. Holy fudge...

'Man, I wish I would have had sunglasses then...'

~~~~~

Hummingbird: Get annoyed

"Yeah. Could I do that thing yet? No? Because I have an awfully good idea... One that could screw them over royally."

Wolf: Be shocked

Did he...did he just admit she might be right? Or, well...Francis was right? He usually got mad at her vocalizing her friends' opinions. She ended up giggling and high fiving her invisible friends in her glee. He acknowledged her! She wasn't the one getting yelled at this time!

@electroShogun

"Urgh FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE."

You scowled. Of course he wasn't going to allow you to. But... Soon. You slump over in your seat, sighing in defeat. This was stupid.

"I'm going to talk to Ken again, just because I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan."

~ disregardingHummingbird [DH] started pestering electroShogun [ES] ~

DH: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii again!

DH: I see you've killed that creature!

DH: Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats...

DH: Sorta.

DH: But, you knoooooooooooow...

DH: I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiink I specifically told you to convince the others to stop worrying about us...

DH: Or am I wroooooooooooong?

DH: Or did you actually do it???

DH: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

@electroShogun

DH: Wow you have a sense of humor!

DH: Avoiding the question like that sure is funny!

DH: But fine, whatever.

DH: Do that.

DH: But, just remember what could happen if I see our 'agreement' being violated...

DH: Bye then, I guesssssssssssss!

~ disregaringHummingbird [DH] has disregarded electroShogun [ES] ~

Hehe... You personalized it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back