• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Aura: Continue flying

You continue, but at the same time notice Afrien's little pixie wings. You try and refrain from laughing out loud. Seeing the pixie wings eases your thoughts, and you totally almost forget about the cussing.

'Oh my god... Those pixie wings... HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE IT THEY ARE JUST SO SMALL AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA!'

'Please shut up.'

'AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH WHAT WAS THAT?! HEHEHEHEAHEHAHEAAAH! I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER AFRIEN'S TINY WING FLUTTERING HEEHHAEHAHEAHAHAAAHAAHA! HOLY FUDGE!!! HAHEEHAEHEHEHE!'

'*Sigh*'

Terezi: Track the Rage player

You switch over to the Witch of Rage and "observe" her. Of course, this means you're getting spit all over your screen again, but who cares? Her outfit tastes good, like grapes!

Terezi: See thoughts

You gain knowledge of her thoughts with your Seer powers. Oh, she's just laughing at Afrien. No problems here.

Duke: Dream?

Your friend tells you what to do in very detailed instructions. You finally get to the point of setting the carved dowel on the big circle device. When you activate it, a giant green boulder appears. You're confused on what to do next. You try asking your friend, but he stops responding to you. You see a large meteor heading right for you. Running put of time, you start to try and outrun it. It's a footrace between you and death, with death right on your tail.

Duke: Leave dream bubble

In a final attempt, you leap forth trying to dodge the meteor. Your attempt of survival has made you exit your dream bubble and out in the middle of you're not sure where. You put together that it was all just a dream, but you're still not sure where you are right now. Trying to figure out that inquiry, you start to see "Things". Not like mirages or stuff like that, but rather strange colossal lifeforms. You're not sure if you should be panicking or saying hello to them. As you float there in the middle of this void, you feel like you've entered into a world deprived of light and hope.

Oglogoth: Greet

You see that the Mage has exited his dream bubble. You look at him and speak.

HE͢LL͢O, ̴D҉UKE ̀S͡OL̀O̕MON. ̀WEL͝C̷O͏ME ̶TO ̀O͝UR ̡R̡E͘A̴LM̨.

@Nawmoo

Y͘ES,́ I A͞M ̷OG̨L҉OGOTH͠.̵ ̛YOU͟ H̶AV͘E ENTE͏R̨E̕D͠ ̸T͢HE F̷U̸RTHE͝S͜T RI̷NG,̵ ͡T͡HE ͏REALM̷ O̸F ͠T̸H͞E͟ ̕O̴ŲT̴ER ̛G̢O̕DS̷.

@Nawmoo

WE ͞CƠNSTRUC̛T ̸D͏R̡EAM B͟U̸B͞B̵LE͘S T͜O͜ AĹĹOW ÝOU͟ ͡TO CO̕N̢TI͜N҉UE ͞D͞RE̡A̛MI҉NG ̶ÀF͠T̛E͠R͏ AS͢C͏E҉N͟SI̛ON̶. T͠H̢E̴S͘E̡ ͢D͘RE̷AM̵S ̀AR̕E͡ ̢CO͢NS̨T̡RU͝CTE̴D͡ ̡OF ͡YOUR MEMORIES.̧

@Nawmoo

(Alright then. So Olgogoth, since we're sort of face to face, anything you wish to speak with me? Well more like you speak and I just kind of think speak, but you get what I mean.)

@electroShogun

A͡S ̨Y̨O҉U͜ A̵RE AWAR̕E̴,̨ TH́ERE A̕RE͞ SÍX A̛ŞCEN̷DED̷ ͏MǪR̀T͝A̶L̷S̕ ̕T̵AMPE͜R̢I͢NG W͏IT̡H ̷THI̴S͞ ͢SES̀SION. ͟E͜V̕E̢Ņ W̴E ̛H́ÁVE͠ N҉O P̕O̕W̡ER ͟AGA͠IŅS͝T̀ ŢH͝E͠M. ҉THEY ḨA̡VE HID҉D̴E̵N T̀HEI̵R LOC͏ATI͝ON ̵FRO͡M US͞,͝ ̛BUT̸ ͢W͠E͢ ̛DO KN͝OW TH̵IS MUCH͠.͏ TH͠EIR ͝BASȨ ̀OF O҉P̶ER̸A͏TI̴O͠ŃS͠ IS ̧WIT͡HI͜N T̕H̀IS ҉S͟ES͠S͝IO̸N͟.

@Nawmoo

Duke: Wonder

So these master class assholes are technically in your session, but they're location is still unknown. Good to know, more info you can get on these guys the better, even if it's something as simple as the fact they're in your session...This brings up some more questions.

(So you wouldn't happen to know how long they've been a part of our session would you?)

@electroShogun

Tavros: Give information

You send a message to Afrien

AT: oKAY,

AT: iT LOOKS LIKE, THAT THING IS SOME SORT OF, BAT MONSTER

AT: iT'S, MUCH BETTER DESIGNED THAN THE, LAST ONE

AT: iTS WEAK POINT IS IN ITS, MOUTH

AT: tRY TO, GET IT TO OPEN ITS MOUTH

@Midnight Phantom

Duke: Do some more thinking

Well there goes one crackpot theory, but you still have got some more questions that you'd like answered.

(Hm, that's weird. Why would they wait until we're all ascended to start actively attacking us?)

@electroShogun

Last edited by a moderator:
I ͞ÇÁNN͞O͝T KǸO͏W͞ ̧FOR ̡CERTA̛I̸N.̡ A̧LL͠ ̸I̸ ̵K̷N҉OW ́I̴S̛,͟ THĘY ͞SEE̶K ͝T̶O ̡D̵E̛STR͠O̷Ý T́H͡I͟S̡ ̴S͡E͘SS̷I͘O҉N.

@Nawmoo

Aura: Gasp

What... What on Earth was that THING!?! It was approaching fast, with wings of death. You ready your Molten Wrath, eyes still trying to make out the beast coming towards you.

'Holy fudge...'

"Holy fudge..."

'I swear, sometimes you're as readable as a book...'

'I BET YOU WERE THINKING THE SAME THING.'

'Hmph. Thats probably my distant cousin.'

'OOOH SO THATS WHY HE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR!'

'I was kidding, moron.'

'SURE YOU WERE.'

(Well that's just swell, superpowered punks that just want to see our world burn.)

Duke: Sigh

*Sigh*

And you were hoping you could all just be friends and skip under rainbows. Sarcasm aside, this actually worries you. They waited, even though they were already masters of their classes, just for you guys to ascend. Were they just patiently sitting there till we were strong enough to put up some kind of challenge or did they finally find you guys enough of a threat to take action? You're not sure, but you really want to find out.

(Okay, I understand that they want to screw with our session and inevitably send it onto the path of oblivion. However, I think you and I both don't like that idea. There's got to be some what we can stop them.)

@electroShogun

THERĘ AR͘E ͝SĘVE̡RA̸L WAY͟S.͟ ALL̡ ̸BUT ̧O͘NE͡ WOU͘LD̸ ̴E̵ŅD I̶N ͞THE L͢O͝SS̢ OF ̷ƠN̢E OR͢ M̷O͞RȨ ÓF̵ ̕Y͏OUR ALL̸I͟ÉS, ͢HOWE̸V̛ER.̨

@Nawmoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back