• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Ken: Keep worrying

You're not sure that you convinced her, but you decide to let the matter lie for now.

@MoltenLightning

Ken: Respond to messages

You first respond to the mystery person... oh, it's Afrien.

ES: Aura and I are nearly there

@Midnight Phantom

You then message Amanda.

ES: I can teleport you there

ES: Get ready

Ken: Teleport Amanda

You focus and teleport Amanda to Duke's house.

@ShadowHuntress

Afrien : Keep Searching

You keep sensing the presence of Dersites on many planets, and go to eliminate them. They aren't that strong, but they are liabilities. You keep surrounding their bodies with flowers as acknowledgement of their sentience.

"I'm sorry Duest....I didn't mean to...." She said with a laugh.

@Midnight Phantom

Amanda: Feel dizzy

She....she was just in her room...right?....she..she thought she would have some time before she was....teleported.... She wasn't able to make a new archers glove...how sad.

"Oh, its no problem!"

You chuckle with Shadow. You do look pretty ridiculous after all.

@ShadowHuntress

Afrien : Fly

Seeing that most Dersite camps in the area had been destroyed, you keep flying to LONAR. Unfortunately, these detours have gotten you pretty far away. You will probably be late.

Duke: Go confront Chaos

You go...Y-you...you can't. You cannot go confront Chaos. You don't know why you can't, but you just can't put yourself to it. Maybe it was the thought of this could be the end. You have tried so hard to survive, even going as far to moving to the moon. The freaking moon, for Christ's sake. Now, you're just suppose to walk right into the face of a goddess and hope she won't kill you. You just can't.

Duke: ...

You go inside you home and begin walking up the stairway. You reach your first gate, no surprise. You decide that maybe you could get your mind off of thing if you do a little more exploration of your land. Maybe learn more about chicken culture.

Duke: Go to LONAR

You go through your first gate and teleport your way right to your land. You walk around the large metallic support pillars, that keep the surface of your land from collapsing, and make your way to the robot chicken village. You remember that it's abandon due to the underling arrival. You spend some time walking around exploring the robotic fowl village, it seemed like hours had passed. You're sure that you had lost track of time, but you didn't really care. You were enjoying doing something that you were familiar with.

Aura: Land

You place your feet on the planet below, seeing everyone else clustered around. You walk over to them.

"Oh my god. Those outfits are... Something."

You were still forlorn, but you swear your outfit was the most awesome yet ridiculous one here.

Afrien : Message Deust

You need some time to think.

CA: Deust

MK: Sir Afrien, Is that you?

CA: Yes

CA: I need your Help with Something

MK: What do you need from me?

CA: I need Time to Meditate

CA: Speed me Up to 100x Speed

CA: So I can Think for a Few Days

MK: Alright.

MK: Best of luck to you.

Afrien : Meditate

Its time to think a bit.

Shadow: Slink back

Ken...she looked and held Faust tighter. She...she had yelled at him...and he was probably mad at her...maybe she should just wait outside? She....she didn't want to make him mad.... She stepped back and pressed herself against the wall, sliding down so she could sit. Maybe...maybe he wouldn't see her...

@electroShogun

Duke: Reach the end of the line

You had reached the final robot chicken abode in the village. In a sense, you have reached the end of the line. You haven't really learned anything about the robot chickens that you haven't already been informed of, but you weren't surprised. You already got the gist from Rusty, you were just hoping to learn more. Maybe find some answer on how to fix what happened.

Duke: Hear Oglogoth

You hear the sounds of the lesser outer god. He does not sound pleased with your lolly-gagging. You wish you could just ignore him, like everything else, but you knew that wasn't possible.

Duke: Answer Oglogoth

Duke: I wouldn't consider this wasting time. This exploration on consort culture is as equally as important to anything else I'm doing. Imagine all the things we could learn from them, like...I don't know. I'm not really sure what I'm doing right now, I'm just not sure keen on the concept of death.

@electroShogun

Aura: Hug

You hug her back. At least someone cared that you still existed... But you shake those dreary thoughts away. Contempt brews in the pit of your stomach, but you again push it down. No need to feel jealous about anyone, they'd never done anything to you...

Aura: Except one.

Afrien. That FUDGER. You'd deal with him.... Later... Right now, you all needed to group everyone together.

Duke: Make your way back to a return node

Duke: I just don't know, Oglogoth. The fact that even if I somehow manage to not die when I go meet Chaos, I know there will still be the case of "ascending."

Duke: Go through Return Node

You pop right back at your house and start walking up to your final gate.

Duke: Am I really the only one who has a problem with this, just not wanting to die?

Duke: Reach half way point

Duke: I know I'm not crazy for thinking this is just insane. Just throwing away my life to possibly be endowed with the powers of God Tier. All that time I spent trying to not die at the hand of starting this game and causing Armageddon, sending Earth to its inevitable downfall of hellfire like no other, and now I'm just suppose to go ahead and find this bed to take my eternal rest. Of course, that's if Chaos is merciful and doesn't slaughter me then and there.

@electroShogun

Aura: Listen

You hear Deust, but you only listen to the part that he mentions Afrien. You really had no clue why you were angry at him now of all times, but you wanted to do something with your powers... Why..? Because. You can, and he needed to be taught a lesson. You clench you teeth.

"... No. Don't worry about."

You blink a few times, then think of something to change the subject.

"You know what I just realized? We're both orange..!"

That, too, fills you with anger... Why?! Because you don't like that he is... What on Earth..? Yea. That's your eye color, right? Well, its yours and yours alone... I... Oh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back