Game times? [Crearth: The Third Age]

Whoa sorry, I totally forgot about this. I could plausibly play tomorrow (Thursday), I doubt it's going to happen though if I'm the only person who answered (And a day before too)...

Sorry.

I'll poke the others and see if they're free for Thursday (the 19th). As of right now, I shall plan on that as being the case. Usual time (7-8 PM EST, or I suppose EDT time. *grumbles about Daylight Savings* >.>) I'd try today, but I've since realized it's kind of out. My niece's 4th birthday is this weekend. Gotta get presents and go give lots of hugs and stuff. *nods sagely*

I wouldn't be able to play today, either way. I've got guests.

So wait, now you're in EDT, that's... GMT -4? I think now I'm just one hour apart instead of two. (Which is good)

I am not free M-F for the next week at least, if not 2 to 4 weeks.

I got a new (second/third?) job as a part time sub custodian, and got handed the 2nd shift (4:30 - 10:30p or 2:45a depending on day) to cover of a lady that just had a baby.

So, other than weekends, my game time is pretty much shot for the immediate future. If you need to, play without me, and I'll keep up with the game logs and at least do a downtime 'play by post'.

*mutters* Shall see. Right now, Net is being 'splody, so may not have been able to get on. Supposedly they fixed it a week ago...and it worked fine for a week...then went right back to exploding. *sighs*

Depending on how long this takes to get fixed...may not be able to get on myself. >.>

I might be able to do it but I cannot give you a definite yes as of now. I've got a Pharmacology test the 3rd and I'm a bit behind on that subject.

Edit: BTW I'm in -4 now too so we're in the same timezone again.

I am not free. Sorry. This weekend is Kelly's birthday (29th), and that of course takes precedence over everything.

It looks like next week they will finally move me to 3rd Shift subbing, which might be a little easier (Sun - Thur, 10:30p - 7a) to run games around.

I also have an interview with a different company tomorrow morning. Day shift, better pay, office environment. Wish me luck that I might get into a better job for me fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back